These tracks will test the very limits of your subs; the 10 best loud bass songs from hip-hop, rock and roll, and electronic dance music. Whether you're listening in your car and rattling the trunk, or sitting at home and stirring the foundations, the 10 best loud bass songs rumble from down below. If you're a fan of low end, check out these, the 10 best loud bass songs.
- "Hip-Hop" by Dead Prez. A protest anthem from a couple of NYC rappers, this is a song that could take the message straight to the White House simply with its wall-crumbling bass. This leader on the 10 best loud bass songs was chosen by Dave Chappelle as his entrance music on "Chappelle's Show."
- "Cars That Go Boom" by L'Trimm. A bass anthem if ever there was one, this track from cutie-pie rappers L'Trimm has rattled many a trunk. It is an easy choice for any list of the 10 best loud bass songs.
- "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)" by Jimi Hendrix. When you think Hendrix, you think guitar, but the drum kick of this acid blues anthem is a test for any speaker system. It's a heavy groove from one of the grooviest of all time.
- "Me So Horny" by 2 Live Crew. Probably the most famous Miami bass song of all time is a hard-hitting, block-rocking cut. This entry on the 10 best loud bass songs makes booties and speakers shake.
- "Come to Daddy" by Aphex Twin. A different kind of bass characterizes this British IDM (intelligent dance music) classic; the terrifying whine reminiscent of a dentist's drill. Test your speakers with this and scare your neighbors at the same time.
- "Gett Off" by Prince. This Prince single is built for the club. Dance club or strip club? It doesn't matter.
- "Maybe Your Baby" by Stevie Wonder. A Wonder (pun intended) of synthesized bass funk, this song helped signal that Little Stevie was all grown up. It may seem like an odd choice for the list of best loud bass songs of all time until the needle hits the vinyl; then there's no doubt.
- "Ruff Ryders Anthem" by DMX. This is an anthem for bass-heads. When the kick comes in, it's hard not to get up and jump.
- "#1 Stunna" by Big Tymers. The verses may not be great, but it sounds great in any system. A great choice for any list of 10 best loud bass songs.
- "Righteous and the Wicked" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Closing out the list of 10 best loud bass songs is one from one of the best bassists in history, Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. This groove is a knockout.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."