The 10 best lounges in Dallas range from fun and funky to dressy and sophisticated. They all have a distinct flavor and the lounges in Dallas with the most character.
- Inwood Lounge. One of the most well-known lounges in Dallas, this mood-lit deco lounge is tucked away off the lobby of the Inwood Theatre. It’s retro vibe and laid back but sophisticated atmosphere having been attracting customers for decades. Good place to meet for a quiet drink. 5458 W. Lovers Ln., Dallas, TX 75209
- Library Bar. This dressy lounge with its jazz pianist, dark wood and classy décor are not a hangout for the 20-something crowd. The sophisticated atmosphere and good menu of cocktails draw a more mature crowd and make it worth a visit. 3015 Oak Lawn, Dallas, TX 75219
- Four Lounge. This small but cool space has a menu of cocktails that goes on for pages. Try the buttered popcorn martinis or the cotton candy mojitos made by a master bartender. The soft lighting and comfortable seating make it a great lounge but the drinks are pricey. 2418 Allen St., Dallas, TX 75204
- Kismet Lounge. The starry ceiling and the plush couches make for an exotic atmosphere. Try the 3-flavors of hookah for $30 while while the DJ spins everything from old school hip hop to 80’s songs. 3707 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75206
- Top of the Dome Lounge. Out of all the lounges in Dallas this one has the best view, hands down. At the top of reunion tower this revolving lounge gives you a birds-eye view over downtown. Drinks are not cheap but you are really paying for the experience. 300 Reunion Blvd E., Dallas, TX 75207
- Zubar. Here you can dance and drink on two dance floors. Rotating DJ’s and musical guests make this a lounge a good place for music lovers. 2012 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75206
- Lost Society. Another lounge in the lower Greenville area. Although you can dance downstairs the rooftop patio is the place to be with its comfortable lounging couches and chairs around a fire pit, with a bar of course. 2008 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75206
- Bar Celine. This quirky antique-filled bar is in the back of its sister restaurant Park. It bills itself as the neighborhood cocktail bar. Plush couches in the back make it worth the $10 drinks. 1921 Henderson Ave., Dallas, TX 75206
- Rouge. This small intimate lounge with its plush décor is just to the place to lounge and have a conversation since its not overly crowded. Eclectic music ranges from Latin to 80’s pop tunes. 5027 W Lovers Ln., Dallas, TX 75209
- Bryan Street Tavern. This bar is known for its great pizza and they have darts, shuffle board and pool to keep you entertained. The patio is the place to lounge with its view of downtown. 4315 Bryan Street, Dallas, TX 75204
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.