10 Best Love Making Songs
The 10 best love making songs are a mish-mash of different styles, but all of them deliver a special blend of appropriate qualities. The best love making songs will not only get you in the mood, but they will enhance the intimacy between couples. They also say something special about the human condition and describe that special yearning, sometimes on an animal level, and sometimes on a more spiritual level.
- “I just want to make love to you” by Foghat is a pretty obvious choice for this list of love making songs, but that doesn’t make it any less appropriate. The lyrics here describe that basic need for affection in a simple and fun way that delivers both humor and a little romance at the same time.
- “And you And I” by the rock band Yes is an elegant rumination on the nature of romantic human interaction. It’s a love making song with a spiritual dimension.
- “Love Bites” by Def Leppard is pure distillation of romance and desire boiled down into song form. It’s hard to listen to this song without feeling a deep inner yearning.
- “Since I’ve Been Loving You” by Led Zeppelin is a wonderful love making song with an intensity and sensuality that’s hard to beat. The slow grind of the songs pace is incredibly earthy and powerful.
- “Candy O” by The Cars is one of the better Love Making Songs from the new wave music movement. The music is mechanical and exacting, but the lyrics bring a great sense of sensuality that feels genuine.
- “Wonderful Tonight” is one of the great love making songs with a slow pace. It’s the kind of song that puts the “love” back into love making.
- “Lay Down Sally” is another great Eric Clapton love making song. This is a great contrast to “Wonderful Tonight” because it describes a friskier kind of mood.
- “Give Me the Night” by George Benson is one of the funkiest great love making songs. It has a great groove, and wonderful lyrics.
- “Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You”, which is also by George Benson, is almost on the opposite end of the spectrum. It’s the sort of heart wrenching love making song that causes people to get married spontaneously.
- “Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'” by the rock band Journey is one of the most amusing love making songs. Like many Journey Songs, it has wonderful lyrics and a memorable melody. This one is also just funky enough to be kind of sensual.