Looking for the 10 best love rap songs of the '90s? Love – the topic that most people like to sing about. The greatest rappers of the 90’s are no exception to this. Most of them express their thoughts and ideas about love through their music, that’s why we now have these ten best love rap songs of the 90’s.
- "I Need Love": Before he became the successful actor that he is now, LL Cool J started out as rapper. His career started out with great songs, and one of them is "I Need Love" which is included in the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s. With lyrics that almost everyone can relate too, this is definitely one of LL’s best.
- "I Used to Love H.E.R.": Common is just like anyone of us who got his heart broken too. Here in this song that is one of the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s, he expresses his feelings about a lost love. If you’re someone who has recently been on a break up, then this one’s for you.
- "Dear Mama": Back in the 90’s, 2Pac honored his mom through a song, which became one of the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s. Love is not just about the person you’re attracted to, it also goes out to our families and all the ones who are connected to our life. Just like 2Pac, send your mother some love through this rap song.
- "I’ll Be There For You/You’re All I Need to Get By": Method Man and Mary J. Blige got on in this song, one of the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s. The titles actually give a hint on what this song is all about, the dedication and loyalty for a person that you love. With the vocals of the two artists and the meaningful lyrics, this is something that will really move your loved one.
- "Only You": Released twice, one original and the other one a remix, this rap song from 112 is certainly one of the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s. With somebody rapping to a girl that it’s only her, it will make her fall in love more with the guy.
- "Me and My Girlfriend": One thing that you will love about Tupac is how poetic his rap songs are. This one from the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s is best to dedicate to your girlfriend, especially if she means so much to you. With the lyricism of Tupac, your girl will not be disappointed.
- "You Got Me": Featuring the vocals of Erykah Badu and Eve, The Roots released another one of the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s. "You Got Me" is a song that talks about a guy who is always there for his girl, no matter where he goes. As what he says, the girl has got her.
- "Tha Crossroads": Bone Thugs N Harmony sings about how they loved the late Eazy-E in one of the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s. After Eazy-E’s death, the group released this song, which is a tribute to him, being a great rap artist who was a huge part of their lives.
- "Eye Know": From De La Soul is another one of the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s. This rap song is a way of declaring your affection to the person whom you are attracted with. With great melody and lyrics, this one will never fail you.
- "Bonita Applebum": From their debut album, A Tribe Called Quest released one of the ten best love rap songs of the 90’s. Here, the group sings about a man and Bonita, with the man asking if he really loves her. Despite the name being a bit weird, this song is still one of the greatest during this decade.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.