Are you looking for the 10 best love scene in films? If done correctly, a love scene can be the emotional highlight of a movie. But if done poorly, a love scene can leave the viewers feeling awkward. A great love scene would involve two talented people who are able to make the viewers feel the emotions that they are expressing. Here are the ten best love scenes in films.
- "The Departed." When an undercover cop, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, gets together with his shrink, played by the lovely Vera Farmiga, they perform the hottest love scene of the entire year.
- "Say Anything…" John Cusack’s character finds himself fixated on a girl who he attempts to woo. By the end of the film, he finally gets to embrace her and share their first kiss.
- "The 40 Year Old Virgin." Andy Stitzer finally loses his virginity to the woman he loves and their passionate lovemaking produces one of the best love scenes.
- "Shakespeare in Love." During a time period when females weren’t allowed to act on stage, a young woman, played by Gwyneth Paltrow, poses as a male. When the truth is discovered by the writer, played by Joseph Fiennes, the two share one of the best love scenes.
- "Titanic." A wealthy woman caught in an unhappy engagement meets a poor artist, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, and the two of them fall in love. The artist sketches her nude portrait and then the two of them make love after being pursued by a man who works for her fiancé.
- "An Officer and a Gentleman." One night shared at a motel by a beautiful woman, played by Debra Winger, and a handsome man training to be a Navy pilot, played by Richard Gere, makes for one of the best love scenes.
- "Cruel Intentions." Ryan Phillippe’s character is a player who makes a bet that he can woo a virgin, played by Reese Witherspoon, and get her to give up her virginity to him. He succeeds, after he unexpectedly falls in love with her.
- "Risky Business." A call girl, played by Rebecca De Mornay, seduces a teen, played by Tom Cruise, and the two of them share a passionate scene on a train.
- "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." After multiple attempts at trying to kill one another, the Smith couple gives up and makes love to each other. It may have been one rough scene, but it was full of intense emotions and desire.
- "The Blue Lagoon." When an attractive man and woman are stranded on an island together, the obvious happens. They fall for one another and make love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.