These ten best love song duets will make any occasion special including weddings, romantic getaways and even when the mood strikes to share an extraordinary moment. So when that particular feeling arises be prepared to sweep her off her feet with an evening of slow dancing. While there are hundreds of love songs to dance to, use these ten best love song duets to turn a quiet night into a night full of love.
- "I Do (Cherish You)- This song performed by 98-Degrees and Rising in 1998 song was recorded earlier in the year by country music artist Mark Wills. The song tells a story of true love and is one of the best love song duets when performed by either artist.
- "Tonight I Celebrate"- This love song duet was performed in 1983 by Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack and was a huge success for both singers. It was in the top 25 hit singles that year and the smooth melodic lyrics are perfect for an evening of slow dancing and romance.
- "It's Your Love"– This song was the first single released from country music star "Tim McGraw's" 1997 Album "Everywhere". Singing along side her husband is country songstress Faith Hill in this dynamic love song duet. The song reaches the hearts of all who listen.
- "Endless Love"– Performed in 1981 by super stars Lionel Richie and Diana Rossi, this song catapulted to the top of the Billboard Charts after the release of the self-titled movie. The breathless singing by both singers is phenomenal and holds a high ranking as one of the top ten best love song duets of all time.
- "Never Gonna Let You Go"- This 1983 song's fame is credited to band Sergio Mendez with singers Joe Pizzulo and Leza Miller on vocals. The combined vocals hit every note and the lyrics tell of unconditional love. It's a faultless addition to the top ten best love song duets.
- "The Next Time I Fall"- "Chicago's" lead singer Peter Cetera and Amy Grant perform this 1986 classic love song duet with it being featured on Cetera's album "Solitude/Solitaire". The combined vocals tell of a sweet budding romance between two people and what will happen when a meeting takes place.
- "Baby Come To Me"- This R&B single performed by James Ingram and Patti Austin was released in 1982. The smooth R&B tone is heard throughout the song and makes lovers want to sway hips and caress. It's another exceptional love song duet.
- "Crazy In Love"- R&B superstar Beyonce and rapper Jay-Z sang this beautifully written love song duet in 2003. The single reached number one on the Billboard charts and the love between the two singers is obvious.
- "Almost Paradise"- Loverboy lead singer Mike Reno and Heart singer Ann Wilson sang this song in 1984 when the movie "Footloose" debuted. It quickly became a top ten hit love song duet peaking at number seven on the Billboard Charts. The vocals are a perfect match on this best love song duet.
- "You and I"– This 1982 love song duet is performed by country music stars Eddie Rabbit and Crystal Gayle. This single became a big country music crossover hit. The over-the-top combination of the singers' voices let music lovers know that both stars could share the spotlight.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.