Every girl likes a good love song, so be sure to make one of the ten best love songs for girlfriends your special song. It will convey how you feel, and she'll love you for it. Here's the list, in no particular order.
- Joe Cocker, "You Are So Beautiful." This is one of the best love songs for a girlfriend. Cocker’s soulful, romantic ballad will make your girlfriend feel special beyond words. This song is bound to warm her heart.
- Alicia Keys, “No One.” This song is a powerful and beautifully rich song. It’s also one of the best love songs for a girlfriend. Its emotional lyrics are bound to pull at her heart strings. If there’s any song you want you and your girlfriend to have as your own, this would be the one.
- The Beatles, “I Want To Hold Your Hand.” You can never go wrong with a classic. This euphoric love song for your girlfriend will surprise and excite her. One thing’s for sure: she’ll definitely be happy.
- Sixpence None the Richer, "Kiss Me." This track makes for a great love song for girlfriends. It’s quixotic and quite dreamy. And yes, it's bound to leave your girlfriend with butterflies.
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, "Your Guardian Angel." One of the best love songs for your girlfriend, this quiet ballad will win her over. It’s earnest lyrics and gentile instrumentation make for a moving love song. Your sweetheart will appreciate this tune.
- Gavin DeGraw, “We Belong Together.” This is a warm, good-hearted love song for any girlfriend. It’s a tune about unity and companionship, and that’s bound to resonate with your lover. This song will be one more reason to be together.
- Bryan Adams, "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman." This is a power ballad that’ll sweep any girl off her feet. Adams’ song is sensual and establishes a romantic mood that’ll touch the core of any girl’s emotions. It’s a love song your girlfriend will treasure.
- John Mayer, “Your Body Is A Wonderland.” Mayer’s wonderful tune is a love song for girlfriends, and one they won’t forget. It’s one of sexuality and bodily exploration, and one that they’ll be flattered by. You’ll know it when you’re both alone, behind closed doors.
- Goo Goo Dolls, “Iris.” This is one of the most modern popular love songs around, and one of the greatest. The song is one of the most poignant and deeply touching. “Iris” will simply be irresistible to her ears.
- Yellowcard, “Only One.” The band’s rock power ballad will rouse her and stir her feelings for you. And, after all, that’s the idea. This is a love song for your girlfriend that she'll definitely enjoy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.