The 10 best luxury bad and breakfasts in America all offer guests a comfortable bed for the night and a enticing breakfast in the morning. The added touches of each is what places it on this best-of list. As with any type of accommodations, people will have their opinions on which is best for them. What one person loves, another will hate. These places however offer charm, grace and hospitality along with luxuries to be enjoyed by all.
- Napa Old World Inn. In the charming wine country of California sits Napa Old World Inn. Just 40 miles northeast of San Francisco, this old house makes the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts for it's fine decor, friendly staff and nightly homemade brownies. Napap Old World Inn: 1301 Jefferson Street, Napa, CA 94559. (707) 257-0112.
- J. Patrick House. Located in the Monterey Pine forests of northern California, J. Patrick house makes the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts. Wood burning fire places, well-kept gardens and superior food are some of the luxuries you can expect from this vine-covered log house. J. Patrick House: 2990 Burton Drive, Cambria, CA 93428. (805) 927-3812.
- Americus Garden Inn. This Georgia Mansion from 1847 makes the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts for it's overall charm. With private baths, in-room movies and a private library, guests live in the lap of luxury during their stay. Americus Garden Inn: 504 Reese Park, Americus, GA 31709. (229) 931-0122.
- Addison on Amelia. Located close to Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island, Florida, this southern mansion turns heads of passers-by. Its location, food and happy hour feature place it on the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts. Addison On Amelia: Amelia Island, 614 Ash Street, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. (904) 277-1604.
- Sabotta Manor. This award winning house is located in the Yadkin Valley of North Carolina. The private limousine tours offered by this resort are enough to place it on the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts. Sabotta Manor: 347 West Pine Street, Mt Airy, NC 27030. (336) 786-2777.
- The Queen Anne. This large Louisiana mansion makes the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts. Extreme privacy and French atmosphere are a couple of the amenities enjoyed by guests. The Queen Anne: 70 Queen Anne Road, Chatham, MA 02633. (508) 945-0394.
- The Barn Inn. Millersburg, Ohio plays host to this next entrant of the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts. The old barn is now filled with Jacuzzis, private baths and homemade meals. The Barn Inn: 6838 County Road 203, Millersburg, OH 44654. (877) 674-7600.
- Inn Above Onion Creek. Deep in the heart of Texas lies the next addition to the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts. Breakfast in bed and lunch requests are just a few of the amenities enjoyed by guests. Inn Above Onion Creek: 4444 W. FM 150, Kyle, TX 78640. (512) 268-1617.
- Pilot Knob. Nested on Pilot Mountain in South Carolina, this rustic location makes the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts. Guests here enjoy outdoor hot tubs and wood burning fireplaces. Pilot Knob: 361 New Pilot Knob Lane, Pinnacle, North Carolina 27043. (336) 325-2502.
- Rabbit Hill Inn. This over-sized house in Vermont makes the list of best luxury bed and breakfasts. With nineteen available rooms, the Rabbit Hill Inn offers guests in-room whirlpools, oversized bathrooms and romantic dining. Rabbit Hill Inn: 48 Lower Waterford Road, Lower Waterford, VT 05848. (800) 762-8669.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?