10 Best Luxury Cars 2010
If you have half a million dollars to splurge and don’t know the first thing on what to do about it, looking at the list of the 10 best luxury cars of 2010 can be a good start. When discussions about luxury cars start, one of the most common topics is cost. This list allows prospective buyers to discern which model will appeal to them the most. The best luxury cars of 2010 have come a long way since they were first launched. Some would think these are pre-cursors to the futuristic space ship. In fact, what is only lacking perhaps is their ability to defy gravity.
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class. The Mercedes-Benz brand is probably the best epitome when it comes to innovation,class and craftsmanship when it comes to the automobile industry. Their E-Class is no exception. With its elegant and stylish design, it also makes its distinction of advancement above the rest conspicuous with its technologically-empowered safety features that almost betray its supposed classic reputation.
- 2010 Acura RL. Ranking consistently high when it comes to a battery of safety tests, the Acura RL also comes packed with its own set of high technology features. Considered to be one of the more “affordable” luxury cars of its generation, penny pinchers ought to take a second look at the RL and its 3.7-liter V6 engine of power.
- 2010 BMW 3-Series. Unmatched maneuverability, one of the best collections of world-class powerful engines and a passionate dedication to safety. These are the aspects that define the BMW 3-Series. A valued favorite both for car owners and critics alike.
- 2010 BMW 5-Series. The second entry by the German brand BMW, the BMW 5-Series is also equipped with one of the best in the world when it comes to engine power and much appreciated driving ease. Add to that a spacious and luxurious cabin area featuring top-of-the-line technology for an automobile.
- 2010 BMW 7-Series. The final of the BMW trio to make the list for the best luxury cars of 2010, the BMW 7-series is ranked to be the best among the troika. With the genuine BMW stamp of maneuverability and engine power, it also features the Driving Dynamics System and the iDrive system for ease of handling.
- 2010 Cadillac CTS. With its aesthetically appealing exterior design distinctively Cadillac, the 2010 CTS is also one of the best there is when it comes to acceleration. It is also known as one of the better choices for those looking to buy their first ever luxury car.
- 2010 Jaguar XJ. With its sleek design, the car that is also known as “The Cat” certainly gives solid credence to its name via its renewed look. Armed with a V8 engine, the Jaguar XJ is one of the most powerful cars in the best luxury cars of 2010 list.
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz S-Class. If the E-Class of the Benz brand is able to make it into the top ten lists of luxury cars, the S-Class will not be far behind. With its reputation for incredible acceleration, the S-Series cars are also equipped with top-class interior features and unparalleled safety standards.
- 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports. This 2010 Bentley’s Turbo W-12 super engine is almost enough to push it automatically into the top ten lists. Built like a brute, the Supersports can beat the competition to a pulp with its monster of an engine and its distinct Bentley design that connotes its class.
- 2010 Lexus GS. When an automobile has a brand tradition of winning awards such as the Lexus GS, prospective car buyers should always give it a second look. The Lexus GS is outfitted with a V8 engine which gives it unmatched power to go with its incredibly designed interiors that ensure riders with an easy and efficient drive. Add to that the silent and reliable efficiency of its engine that endears it even more to its owners.