Wouldn’t you love to know where to find the 10 best luxury resorts in America? The United States has some of the finest resorts in the world. Of all the thousands of resorts across the country, only a select few can be called the best luxury resorts in America.
- Walden Country Inn and Stables This five-star getaway encompasses 1,000 acres complete with grazing horses. Amenities include a championship golf course and an equestrian center. Arrange a visit here to see why it is one of the ten best luxury resorts in America.
- Grand America Hotel This luxury resort is in downtown Salt Lake City. The Grand America Hotel is the perfect vacation spot because of its proximity to the Rocky Mountains. If you are planning to take a skiing holiday, you will find eleven of Utah’s most popular ski resorts less than an hour’s drive away.
- The Phoenician Experience the splendor of the desert Southwest when you visit The Phoenician, another one of the ten best luxury resorts in America. Camelback Mountain is the spectacular backdrop for this lush resort in Scottsdale. Explore the grounds and enjoy mountain views, fountains and colorful flower gardens.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown This hotel overlooks the Potomac River and the chic boutiques and restaurants in the Georgetown neighborhood. Aside from excellent service, you will enjoy an exercise room and horseback riding.
- The American Club Next on the list of the ten best luxury resorts in America is The American Club in Kohler, Wisconsin. This getaway features The Kohler Waters Spa. The American Club has the distinction of being the only five-diamond luxury resort in the Midwest. Exclusive spa services and more awaits you.
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel This historic luxury hotel covers an entire city block in Seattle. Known for its superior service, the hotel also boasts award-winning restaurants. It has a reputation as one of the best escapes in the Pacific Northwest. Therefore, it makes this list of the ten best luxury resorts in America.
- Camelback Inn Also located in Scottsdale, Arizona, the Camelback Inn lies in the heart of the desert and consists of beautiful casitas. Numerous activities are in store, including golf and basketball.
- The Greenbrier The Greenbrier Resort in West Virginia has been in business since 1778 and caters to esteemed guests from around the world. The breathtaking estate is surrounded by 6,500 acres and the Allegheny Mountains. There are three championship golf courses or go fly fishing and pony riding. This is luxury at its best. Don’t miss it.
St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort and Spa The St. Regis Monarch Beach sits on the coastline of Dana Point, California. This, too, is a five-star resort with a private beach club, spa, swimming pools and cabanas.
- Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa Finally, the last of the ten best luxury resorts in America is Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa. Here, you can rent a private cabana. For your pleasure, there are seven tennis courts and eight swimming pools. Adjacent to the property is the Arizona Biltmore Country Club.
If you're bored of staying at Super 8's, Red Roof Inns, Holiday Inn Expresses, and every other cookie-cutter hotel along ...
Green is in, but you don’t have to compost your own waste and make your own yak hair sweaters to save the Great Mother. ...
The thing about king-sized beds is that, if you’re into dating Olympic volleyball players and acrobatic sex, they ...