10 Best Luxury Sports Cars
Have you ever wondered what the 10 best luxury sports cars are out there? Most car enthusiasts would agree, nothing compares to owning a car that is both sporty and luxurious. Here is a list of 10 of the best sports cars that also provide luxury.
- 2011 Nissan GT-R. Hailed as being one of the greatest sports cars ever built; the GT-R is world renown for having a combined sports car exterior and luxurious interior. And with an average price tag of just under $80,000 its cost is about have of its competitors.
- 2011 Chevy Corvette. The " Vette " is a legend in America, and is an easy winner, even when compared to high-end exotic sports cars. The Corvette combines a sexy exterior with high performance; its 430 hp V-8 engine takes it from a stand still to 60 mph in just under four seconds.
- 2010 Porsche Cayman. Outside of being named one of Car Driver's "10 best cars" of 2010, the sporty Cayman has also been called sexy, agile, and very powerful. It has a sleek exterior and luxurious interior will envelop and fit you like a tailored suit.
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz SL. The SL is one of the most luxurious sports cars in its class. This Benz is also powerful, and comes with two engine options; the 382 hp SL550 or the 510 hp SL600.
- 2010 Jaguar XK. The new XK's sporty design is more aggressive and performance oriented than ever. Its powerful V-8 engine has a 385 hp output, that complements its luxurious interior. The less expensive XK can compete with all in its class whether it be BMW, Mercedes, or Porsche.
- Mercedes-Benz CL. This Benz is classy, powerful, and fast; the perfect combination of performance and comfort. The sporty and luxurious Mercedes Benz CL is, and always will be a symbol of success.
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK. The sleek, comfortable, and sporty convertible SLK is very easy to handle at any speed. You can get this Benz in two models; the 228 hp 300, and the 300 hp 350.
- 2011 BMW Z4. Last year, the Z4 was a finalist in Motor Trend's " Car of the year " showdown. It is sporty and powerful, yet sexy and luxurious; its standard retractable hard top lowers in just twenty seconds.
- 2010 Lexus SC. The SC has been called an excellent touring sports car; and 2010 consumer reports gave it a top recommendation. The SC also has an extensive list of luxurious standard interior features for your comfort.
- 2010 BMW-6 Series. You can own a 6-series in the coupe or convertible body style. Although it handles superbly, don't expect to get high performance with this sports car. But you can expect a high-end luxury cruiser that is more practical than many in its class.
Posted on: Dec. 28, 2010