10 Best Male Aphrodisiacs
Men are sexual athletes by nature, but it wouldn't hurt for them to know about the 10 best male aphrodisiacs. Even the best athletes will find themselves needing an extra boost at some point to be better at what they do. Aphrodisiacs increase sexual desire in humans and animals. Aphrodisiacs come from every culture around the world and are tried and proven in their effects. The list of the ten best male aphrodisiacs are:
- A partner. An attractive sexy partner is nature's first and best aphrodisiac. There is nothing like a partner that you are attracted to and comfortable with to get and keep you sexually aroused. Attract a partner that attracts you, develop a bond and let nature take its course.
- Testosterone. Testosterone is a man's master hormone. The presence of testosterone in males is what gives them the ability to become sexually aroused. Testosterone in high normal levels is responsible for a man's desire to seek out and participate in sexual activity throughout his life.
- Maca Root. Maca is similar to the radish and is grown in the Andean Mountains of Peru. Maca is the perfect food to eat, because it balances a man's hormones. A male whose hormones are in perfect balance will always have the desire for sex, and he will always perform at his best.
- Horny Goat Weed. Horny goat weed is an herb that is consumed for its aphrodisiac qualities. Horny goat weed helps a man's body to increase its nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide helps the smooth muscles in the penis to relax; it also increase penile blood pressure.
- Damiana. The herb damiana is used as an aphrodisiac to enhance sexual desire in men. Damiana is usually used in combination with other herbs such as horny goat weed, tongkat ali and maca root to name a few.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Tribulus works by triggering a man's testes to produce more lutenizing hormones. Lutenizing hormones are necessary for a male to produce testosterone. Constant testosterone production increases sexual desire in men.
- Yohimbine. Yohimbine is produced from yohimbe bark. Yohimbe bark comes from the yohimbe tree which grows in West Africa. Yohimbine works as an aphrodisiac by increasing blood flow to the penis and preventing it from escaping until a man ejaculates.
- Exercise. Exercise is very important for a man's overall health. Exercise also helps keep a man's heart and mind in shape. When a man is in good physical shape, his sex drive and performance will also be in good shape.
- Mucuna Pruriens. Mucuna pruriens is a tropical legume that has been used as an aphrodisiac by men for many years. Mucuna pruriens works by inducing dopamine. Dopamine has a large influence on sexual function.
- Spinach. Spinach helps a man's body to metabolize estrogen. Estrogen is important for a man's sexual arousal, but too much estrogen works against testosterone production. Spinach will give you a better testosterone to estrogen balance, which will increase your sexual desire.
Remember, you can combine some of these aphrodisiacs for added desire and unstoppable sexual performance.