The 10 best male country music singers are pretty easy to find. Country music is an amazing genre that tugs at your heartstrings every time you listen. This group of guys can make you laugh and cry by listening to an album.
- Brad Paisley Brad just won his first Entertainer of the Year award on the CMAs. His H20 tour is selling out venues everywhere. His new song, "Water," is making waves on the charts. "American Saturday Night" is his newest album on the charts.
- Blake Shelton He just got his first win as Male Vocalist of the Year on the CMAs. Blake is getting married to Miranda Lambert, who is on the top of her game as well. His song "Hillbilly Bone" is winning awards as well. His new album "All About Tonight" just came out.
- Keith Urban Keith's songs such as "I'm In" and "Sweet Thang" keep him on the top of the charts all the time. You also can't beat being married to Nicole Kidman. "Get Closer" is the name of his newest album.
- Kenny Chesney Kenny took some time of from touring and is coming back strong. He made one of his best albums ever and is hitting the charts with his song "Boys of Fall" which is from the album "Hemingway's Whiskey."
- Garth Brooks This man never gets old. He is now doing concerts to raise money for the flood victims in Nashville and they all sell out within minutes. The fact that wife, Trisha Yearwood, is performing with him probably did help a bit. Everyone remembers his hit song "Friends in Low Places" and his hit album "In Pieces."
- Luke Bryan Luke is hot right now and coming out strong. "Doing My Thing" is his newest album.
- Charles Kelley Kelley's in the hit group Lady Antebellum. They are rising stars just out headlining on their own tour. "Need You Now" has been an amazing crossover hit for this group. There self-titled album, "Lady Antebellum," sold millions.
- Trace Adkins Trace had a huge hit with "Hillbilly Bone," which he sang with Blake Shelton. They won a CMA for "Cowboys Back In Town," which is his newest album.
- Chris Young This artist won "Nashville Star" a few years ago, but is now stepping out as a great newcomer to country music with hits like "The Man I Want to Be" from his album with the same name.
- Darius Rucker Darius used to be in Hootie and the Blowfish. He is now making a great country career for himself. His first album, "Learn to Live," proved he is here to stay. His newest release is "Come Back Song."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.