10 Best Masturbation Tips
These are the 10 best masturbation tips for those lonely pleasures that we normally pursue. Although many people regard this kind of self-service activity as shameful, pleasuring oneself is considered healthy by sex therapists, and it is recommended by many specialists in mental health. Masturbation produces endorphins, which will give your life some spark of joy. That's what we're looking for, right?
- Find a good place. The first basic move you will do is find a good location to masturbate. It should be a place were you feel relaxed, or a tiny space that can give you some privacy. Choosing a good place will help you feel more at ease.
- Decide what is your best move. You have to play with the movement of your hand and the direction of the penis while it is erect. You can change inclination and angles to better locate your pleasure spots.
- Have some lube with you. Lube will add a soft and slippery sensation on the penis, very similar to the feeling one has when penetrating a vagina. When masturbating by hand, test the reactions on your skin. Some people avoid this and prefer to use their own semen. That option can work as well, but at the end is your decision.
- Masturbation in the shower. This one's a very typical situation. Once you are having a shower, you can try using the shower soap to replace the lube. Do not use it too long, though, to avoid irritation on the tip.
- Choose a glove you like. This is to give you another sensation for the skin on your penis. You can try using surgical latex gloves, for example, or whatever you have at hand. You can combine this with any kind of cream for a better results.
- Prepare your best mood. Even if you have the right location, know the moves, and use the perfect elements, these won’t do much if you aren’t in the right mood. Remember that the act of masturbating is done down there, but it all starts in the brain.
- Don’t play it the hard way. If you want to get a better and prolonged masturbation session, a good tip is not to do it too fast and not to do it with too much force. If you do it this way, the act is going to last very few minutes and you will not enjoy it. This is not about getting rid of the sexual tension; it is about relaxing and paying attention to your own reactions.
- Have a helping hand. If you are with your girlfriend, or some girl you like, ask her to do you a hand job. That is, if they agree to do it. It is the external masturbation method. Remember, this is not a fellatio, but if you want to give it a twist ask for a foot job.
- Control the arousal. If you are the kind of person that gets aroused very fast and can’t control your masturbation anxiety, it is time for you to have some discipline. If you feel that the urge of ejaculating, you can always make pauses. This will help you regulate the time and reduce unwanted endings.
- Pay attention to your breathing. Lastly, the best tip you can apply for any kind of masturbation is to regulate your breathing rhythm. Inhale and exhale slowly to calm yourself. If you practice this, you will feel more in control in no time.