The 10 best men's running shoes 2010 are all about comfort and mobility. For a running shoe to make it to the top 10, there is always a measuring stick of user ratings and reviews to consider as well as what the running shoe is made of. The next key to determine it being in the top 10 is what makes it stand out from any other year.
- Nike Air Max+ 2010 Men's Running Shoe. This running shoe really raises the bar from previous models. Nike brings to the plate the Flywire technology on the upper area of the shoe which allows for added support and security without adding weight. The running shoe's mesh material throughout also allows for breathability and lightweight technology.
- Mizuno Wave Nirvana 6. Nirvana is the best word to describe running in this shoe. This running shoe is ideal for runners with low to medium arches. The key ingredient with achieving running nirvana is the Full-Length Double Fan Wave in the midsole. This feature was created to provide maximum support as well as protection during long runs.
- New Balance 1226 Running Shoe. Never ones to shy away from an exceptional running shoe, New Balance offers the 1226 Running Shoe for those with heel striking issues. To better absorb striking issues, New Balance has installed the N-ergy Heel which provides maximum cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave Creation II Running Shoe. Better than the original Mizuno Wave Creation, the second running shoe has all the cushion and durability runners crave except it is now an entire ounce lighter–unheard of for such great technology.
- Nike Zoom Vomero+5 Men's Running Shoe. The new Nike Zoom Vomero has been updated to feature a more tailored fit and an unquestionably smoother run because of the forefoot foam and new and improved crash pad.
- Asics Gel-Kayano 16 Men's Running Shoe. Asics brings back the joy in running with the new Gel-Kayano 16. The DuoMax Support System gives the midsole system enhanced stability and optimal support. The Heel Unit also offers guidance upon impact during running.
- Nike Air Max+ Tailwind 2010 Men's Running Shoe. The tailwind model is specifically made for extra cushioning during a run. The synthetic overlays provide an extremely secure fit while the BRS 1000 carbon rubber outsole lends itself to excellent durability.
- Asics Gel-Foundation 9. This running shoe offers motion control unlike any other running shoe. Because of its soft and cushioned interior, the stiffness of most motion control shoes is lacking.
- Karhu Stable Ride 2. This running shoe was mostly designed for runners with extreme heel-striking issues as well as tempo-runs. The upper has been completely redesigned for arch support–so much so in fact, that it's been described as an arch hugger.
- Puma Complete Vectana 2. Puma designed this shoe for runners who are a bit heavier. The cushioning of this shoe was made ideally for those who land hard on their heel.
Running is the most bang-for-your-buck workout in the known universe (possible not-yet-invented exception: space running ...
The world let out a collective gasp yesterday when Nike announced that the Nike Mag—the futuristic, self-lacing sneakers ...
The NBA playoffs tipped off Saturday, and Nike rolled out three updated signature hoops shoes that take both your game a ...