Mexico has numerous wonderful resorts, many of which feature beach front rooms. It all depends on how you want to go to Mexico though. You can stay in a ritzy resort, but it could cost you a whole lot of money if you do not go all inclusive. Here is out top 10 picks for those of you whom are interested in taking a vaction to Mexico.
- The Wyndham Resort and Spa in Cozumel is a top choice because you can book a weeks long vacation for under $900 per person depending on the season. This includes everything; food, drinks, and on site activities. This resort is an adults only resort, so if you are looking for some laid back, relaxing you time, this resort is a top choice for those on a budget. This resort is located at Carretera Costera Sur Km.12.9 Zona Hotel, Cozumel, Mexico.
- Dreams Tulum All Inclusive Resort and Spa is another hot spot for a beautiful vacation in Mexico. This resort is also all inclusive. It's located in Tulum, which is known to harbor one of the worlds most beautiful beaches. You will also be nearby the Tulum ruins. Dreams is located at Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez, km 234,Tulum, Mexico.
- The Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive is also an all inclusive resort, which feature immaculate grounds, and pools as long as the eye can see. This resort is located at Avenida Xaman-ha, Mza 9 and 10, L1 Playacar Riu Resort Complex Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- The Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera, which is an adults only resort. It is located in Cancun, and is nestled in a very secluded location on Maroma Beach. This is a hot spot for couples looking for a private romantic getaway, that do not want to go to the typical party resorts in Cancun. Secrets is located at Carretera Chetumal – Pueto Juarez, Km. 306.5Maroma, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- The Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda All Inclusive Resort is also all inclusive, which means everything is included. Blue Bay is located at Carretera Federal Chetumal Puerto Juarez Km.300 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Mahekal Beach Resort is the next stunner that you should check out. What sets this particular Mexican resort apart from the rest, is that it features beach bungalow style rooms. These bungalows have oceanfront views, and quick and easy access to the white sand beach. It is a must for those who like secluded quite time, with stunning Caribbean sea views. Mahekal is located at 38 St And The Beach, Playa Del Carmen, QU 77710, Mexico.
- Hotel Las Palapas is located in Playa Del Carmen, and is another resort in Mexico worthy of checking out. What sets this resort apart is that 75% of its grounds have been left in its natural state. Tropical lush gardens, and trees will be a pleaser to those who enjoy both the beach, and the land in its natural beauty. Las Palapas is located at Av 34 Norte Con 5a Av, Playa Del Carmen, QU 77710, Mexico.
- Maroma Resort and Spa is a lovely resort that is located on 500 acres of pristine and protected rainforest in the Rivera Maya. Pristine beaches, awesome tropical rainforests, and spectacular snorkeling is what you can find here. Maroma is located at Hwy 307 Km 51, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo 77710, Mexico.
- Fairmont Mayakoba, which is a stunning resort tucked within a tropical jungle. What really makes this resort special is that they are located very close to tourist attractions. A really cool feature though that many of you will like are ocean front rooms which have private plunge pools attached to them. Mayakoba is located at Ctra Federal Cancun – Playa Del Carmen K Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo 77710, Mexico.
- InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort & Spa. This resort mashes every luxurious thing one could possibly imagine. With lush tropical gardens, a crystal clear sea, and rooms made up for the likes of kings and queens. This resort is located at Carretera A Chankanaab Km 6-5 Cozumel, Quintana Roo 77600, Mexico.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …