Have you ever wanted to know the 10 best Mexican restaurants in Albuquerque? Dine at the best Mexican restaurants without crossing the border to find what you want.
- Church Street Café: Enjoy one of the 10 best Mexican restaurants at Church Street Café. This quaint little café serves wine and all your favorite dishes for a reasonable price. You don't have pay too much to eat here. They also have a lovely garden patio for your pleasure. 2111 Church Street Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87198. 1 (505) 247-8522
- Los Cuates: You'll find a comfortable atmosphere with terrific food and service. The tables are spread out for privacy. Your plate overflows with enough authentic Mexican food to keep you full for awhile. 5016-B Lomas Northeast, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110. 1 (505) 268-0974
- Bumble Bee’s Baja Grill: This 10 best offers you great Mexican dishes from the grill. A local favorite and worth a try. 3423 Central Ave Northeast, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106. 1 (505) 262-2862
- El Pinto: No, its definitely not the car. Find this lovely restaurant ready to serve you the best food. There are waterfalls in the restaurant and an outdoor patio for dining. 10500 4th Street Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87114. 1 (505) 898-1771
- Mariscos Altamar: You'll love the reasonably priced menu with a variety of delicious entrees. They serve cold beer, wine, Mexican beverages and an array of desserts. 1517 Coors Boulevard Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87120. 1 (505) 831-1496
- Garduno's of Mexico: Dine on real Mexican dinners while listening to live Mariachi music. Complete your meal with a few margaritas. 10551 Montgomery Northeast, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111. 1 (505) 298-5000
- Sadie’s of New Mexico: Enjoy homemade salsa and tostada chips at this 10 best. Its been serving New Mexico for over 50 years and still going. 6230 4th Street Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107. 1 (505) 345-5339
- Papa Felipe’s: If you love your Mexican hot off the grill, dine at Papa Felipe’s. Find the best grilled Mexican dishes in Albuquerque. 9800 Menaul Boulevard. Northeast, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87112. 1 (505) 292-8877
- Sandiago’s Mexican Grill at the Tram: This one is the only 10 best Mexican restaurants located near the Sandia Peak Tram. See a great view of Albuquerque while you dine on some of the best Mexican entrees in town. 38 Tramway Road, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87122. 1 (505) 856-6692
- Taqueria: A perfect little inexpensive restaurant that provides exceptional food. You won't have to dine fancy to enjoy good service at Taqueria. 415 Lomas Boulevard. Northeast, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102. 1 (505) 242-3445
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …