Texas offers a wide array of all types of restaurants. The top ten best Mexican restaurants in Austin are all worth checking out.
- Curra's Grill. Best known for their homemade authentic tamales and unique avocado margaritas, Their tamales are available for purchase by the dozen for carry-out everyday. Curra's definitely deserves to be in the top ten. They are located at 614 E. Oltorf St. or call (512)444-2542.
- Chuy's. Everything at Chuy's is made fresh to order and is unique and authentic. Watch for their Holiday specials throughout the year. They are located at: 4301 W. William Cannon or call (512)899-2489.
- Manuels. Manual's serves great Mexican food including fresh seafood. They offer a Sunday brunch each week with live music. They are known around Austin for having the best margaritas in the region. They also have spectacular homemade salsa. They can be found at 310 Congress Ave. or call (512)472-7555.
- Guero's Taco Bar. They serve the freshest produce and meat around and is why they deserve to be among the top ten best Mexican restaurants in this city. They also offer live music in the evening on Thursdays through Sundays. They are located at 1412 S. Congress Ave. or call (512)447-7688.
- Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill. They opened their doors in 1989 and now have ten locations through the western states. They serve Mexican food that is fresh, flavorful, and innovative. They are located at 1110 W. 6th St. or call (512)478-5355.
- Iron Cactus Mexican Grill & Margarita Bar. This 3-level restaurant offers a rooftop patio, Sunday brunch, and incredible food. They are well-known for their refreshing fresh lime juice margaritas. They can be found at 606 Trinity St. or call (512)472-9240.
- Cantina Laredo. Serving up gourmet, authentic dishes with a sophisticated atmosphere, Cantina Laredo is among the top ten best Mexican restaurants in Austin. They can be found at 201 W. 3rd St. or call (512)542-9670.
- El Chile. Great Mexican food can be found here, along with delicious salsa, made by hand. If you love the salsa, they have it for sale by the jar in various places throughout the city of Austin. They are located at: 1025 Barton Springs or call (512)457-9900.
- Freebirds World Burrito. Freebirds is known for serving custom burritos, tacos, and quesadillas, built to order on the spot. They serve fresh food quickly and have a large staff ready to assist. They also serve a number of vegetarian dishes. They can be found at: 1000 E. 41st St. or call (512)451-5514.
- Jardin Corona Mexican Food. This casual Mexican restaurant is in the top ten because of their salsa. Customers keep coming back for more. They also serve excellent food and drinks and offer an outdoor patio. They are located at 13233 Pondsprings Rd. Ste. 301 or call (512)250-1061.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.