Finding the 10 best Mexican restaurants in Dallas is not a tall task at all, because Dallas has some of the finest Mexican food dining in Texas. Mexican cuisine is one of the more popular ethic foods in the country, making fine Mexican restaurants abound. Here are ten to consider, but keep in mind there are others worth your consideration as well:
- Good 2 Go Taco offers unique taco creations in a fun and unusual spot. Yes, this fine Mexican restaurant is located in the back of a gas station. Nonetheless, they offer some of the finest and unique tacos you will ever find. Good 2 Go Taco: 702 N Buckner Blvd., Dallas, Texas, 75218.
- Chuy’s provides authentic Mexican cuisine and signature dishes at wallet friendly prices, with a fun atmosphere and great staff. Chuy’s: 4544 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, Texas, 75205.
- Cuquita's is a near twenty-four hour Mexican restaurant that offers authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex meals with friendly service and homemade tortillas and lemonade. Cuquita's: 2326 N Henderson Ave, Dallas, Texas, 75206.
- Mia’s Tex-Mex Restaurant hasauthentic Mexican cuisine and the spice of Tex-Mex as well. This family run establishment offers a relaxed and staff friendly environment. Mia’s Tex-Mex Restaurant: 4322 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, Texas,75219.
- Herrera's Restaurantis a long-standing Mexican restaurant in the Dallas area. Fresh, authentic food served with by a friendly staff. Herrera's Restaurant: 5427 Denton Dr, Dallas, Texas,75235.
- Monica's Aca Y Alla Restaurant offers a unique spin on Mexican restaurants with a fabulous menu and an unbeatable ambience. Truly, an exotic and ethnic journey to behold. Monica's Aca Y Alla Restaurant: 2914 Main St, Dallas, Texas,75226.
- La Parrillada Mexican Kitchen is fine a Mexican dining establishment with a friendly and contemporary setting. Serving wonder cuisine and live music on the weekends. La Parrillada Mexican Kitchen: 7260 Gaston Ave, Dallas, Texas,75214.
- Pappasito's Cantina offers exceptional in-house creations and some of the best Tex-Mex in the city. Pappasito's Cantina: 10433 Lombardy Lane Dallas, Texas, 75220.
- Via Real boasts an exceptional menu with many traditional Mexican restaurant favorites and many creations fromm the minds of their chefs. Via Real: 4020 N. MacArthur Blvd. Irving, Texas, 75038.
- Avila’s is a family owned and operated establishment offering traditional fare and a good price. Avila’s,4714 Maple Ave, Dallas, Texas, 75219.
Dallas offers a host of Mexican Restaurants that serve authentic Mexican cuisine at a reasonable price. If you've got a taste for Mexican food, make sure you check out one of these ten establishments !
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.