Fort Worth, Texas offers a wide variety of fine dining experiences and the 10 best Mexican Restaurants in Fort Worth are among the best dining experiences of all.
- Lonesome Dove Western Bistro. Opened in 2000, they serve innovative food specializing in their wild game signature dishes. Besides Mexican food, they also serve steaks and seafood. They are located at: 817 Matisse, Ste 445 or call (817)348-9655.
- Joe T. Garcia's. This top ten restaurant was the winner of the famous James Beard Foundation Award for excellence in dining. They are known for their famous enchiladas and handmade tortillas. They have been serving great food since 1935 and have a seating capacity of over 1000. They can be found at: 2201 N. Commerce St. or call (817)626-4356.
- Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food. Known for using only the freshest ingredients and serving Authentic Border-style food, they can be found in five locations throughout Texas. Julio's offers a very lively, festive atmosphere. They are located at: 5301 Camp Bowie Blvd. or call (817)377-2777.
- El Asadero Mexican Steakhouse & Seafood. They specialize in steaks, fajitas, enchiladas, and seafood and have been around since 1982. El Asadero definitely deserves to be in the top ten best restaurant list. They can be found at 1535 N. Main St. or call (817)626-3399.
- La Familia Mexican Restaurant. This family-owned business serves excellent Mexican cuisine, by using recipes that have been passed down through generations. If you're looking for an elegant dining experience, La Familia is one of the best. They are located at: 841 Foch St. or call (817)870-2002.
- Lanny's Alta Cocina. This fine-dining experience restaurant also deserves to be on the top ten list. They serve top-notch food in a very warm, pleasant environment. They can be found at: 3405 W. 7th St. or call (817)850-9996.
- Fuzzy's Taco Shop. Consistently serving up great food quickly, Fuzzy's is said to have the best taco's ever. They have two locations in Fort Worth: 2917 W. Berry (817)924-7943; and 2719 Race St. (817)831-8226.
- Mi Cocina Restaurant-Sundance. They have been serving excellent Mexican food for over twenty years. They are committed to using the highest quality ingredients to produce high-quality food. They are said to have the best beans and rice in Fort Worth. They can be found at 509 Main St. or call (817)877-3600.
- El Fenix. One of the best Tex-Mex chains in all of Texas. They serve excellent Mexican food and have great service. They are located at: 6391 Camp Bowie Blvd. or call (817)-732-5584.
- Los Molcajetes. Established in 1999, this top ten restaurant is well known for specializing in fajitas. Customers continue coming here not only for their delicious entrees, but also for the best fried ice-cream around. They are located at 4320 Western Center Blvd. or call (817)306-9000.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.