Curious about the 10 best Mexican restaurants in Fresno? Fresno, California, offers a wide array of restaurants. The top ten best Mexican restaurants in Fresno are all restaurants worth checking out.
- Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant. Bobby's has been in business for over fifteen years and use recipes that date back generations. Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant: 1129 E. Champlain Drive, Fresno, CA 93720, (559)433-9980.
- El Torito. Serving up authentic Mexican dishes, this restaurant is among the top ten best Mexican restaurants in Fresno. It offers a variety of fresh salsas and freshly made guacamole. El Torito: 2840 Tulare St., Fresno, CA 93721, (559)487-1171.
- Acapulco Mexican Restaurant & Cantina. You can find sizzling fajitas, fish tacos and savory enchiladas here. Acapulco Mexican Restaurant & Cantina: 3966 N. Blackstone Ave., Fresno, CA 93726, (559)221-6739.
- Toledo's Mexican Restaurant. Toledo's offers great food, great service, nice music and excellent margaritas. Toledo's Mexican Restaurant: 367 E. Shaw Ave., Fresno, CA 93710, (559)224-0975.
- Plaza Ventana Mexican Restaurant. The Plaza is among the top ten best restaurant list for winning the most awards for excellence in Mexican food in all of Fresno. This family dining establishment has been open since 1977. Plaza Ventana Mexican Restaurant: 5088 N. Blackstone Ave., Fresno, CA 93710, (559)229-2189.
- Fajita Fiesta. This beautifully decorated restaurant is also one of the top ten best Mexican restaurants. They are said to have the best fajitas in town and offer excellent service. Fajita Fiesta: 1713 E. Shaw Ave.,Fresno, CA 93710, (559)229-9292.
- Guadalajara Restaurant. This inexpensive Mexican restaurant serves some of the best Mexican food in Fresno. Guadalajara Restaurant: 3020 N. Weber Ave., Fresno, CA 93705, (559)268-9528.
- Alberto's Mexican Food. This restaurant serves some of the greatest Mexican breakfasts in the area. One dish customers keep coming back for is the carne asada fries. Alberto's Mexican Food: 2615 S. Elm Ave., Fresno, CA 93706, (559)266-3463.
- Sal's Mexican Restaurant. Sal's offers great food at inexpensive prices. Their service is fast and reliable. Sal's Mexican Restaurant: 7476 N. Fresno St., Fresno, CA 93720, (559)438-3030.
- Castillo's Mexican Food. This restaurant deserves the honor of being one of the top ten best Mexican restaurants in Fresno. Castillo's is always crowded, but the food still comes out in a timely manner on each visit. Castillo's Mexican Food: 3659 E. Ventura Ave., Fresno, CA 93702, (559)485-1635.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …