Looking for the 10 best Mexican restaurants: Houston, Texas? The top ten best Mexican restaurants each offer great food and unique characteristics that set each apart from the others.
- Freebirds World Burrito. Freebirds is a favorite to many, especially college students. They offer large meals for relatively inexpensive prices. Their well-known burritos are large enough for a person to eat off of for two or three days!
- Chapultepec Mexican Restaurant. This is another top ten Mexican favorite in Houston for college kids. Chapultepec is open 24 hours a day and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Most meals are under $10.
- Teotihuacan Mexican Cafe. Great service and excellent food is what is found here. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Merida Mexican Restaurant. Merida's is a casual Mexican restaurant, but one of the best. They have great food, a bar, and also host private parties.
- Spanish Flower Mexican Restaurant. Despite the antiquity of the building, the Spanish Flower serves some of the greatest Mexican food in Houston, and are open 24 hours.
- Lupe Tortilla's Restaurant. If you're looking for a great margarita, Lupe's is your place. This is by far, one of the greatest Mexican restaurants in all of Houston. They are well-known not only for their margaritas but also for their amazing fajitas
- Laurenzo's El Tiempo Cantina. For 55 years, Laurenzos has been serving unbelievable Mexican meals. The prices here are among the highest in Mexican restaurants, but well worth it. They serve up the best tex-mex around the region.
- Pico's Mex-Mex Restaurant. Known for serving traditional, authentic Mexican food,. Picos is a family owned business and offers many specials during the week, with fajitas being the most popula.
- Hugo's. Beauty is what you'll see as you stroll the doors at Hugos. This is one of the best Mexican restaurants around. They serve very authentic food and the service is excellent.
- Pappasito's Cantina. All across Texas, Pappasito's has been voted number one in Mexican restaurants. They serve Texas-size portions of sizzling fajitas and the best chips and salsa around.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …