Everyone needs a little Mexican food when they are visiting sin city. So, we give you the ten best Mexican Restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Toto's Mexican Restaurant. This is a great place to go for some Mexican food without breaking the bank. This is only about three miles off the strip, but with way better prices then the strip. It is buffet style so there is no need to worry if someone is traveling with picky eaters. They have everything from from refried beans to deep fried ice cream.
- Carnival World Buffet. This place has a massive selection of food. If visitors leave this place disappointed there is something wrong with them. They have a great selection of Mexican food as well as other types of food. They even serve breakfast.
- Lindo Michoacan. Once visitors stop here they will know why this is one of the 10 best Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas. The awesome margarita menu makes a stop to this place worth it. Of course, if someone doesn't like margaritas there is always just tequila! Besides the booze, the food is great to.
- Macayo Vegas. Being known for having the best chips and salsa is why this place is one of the 10 best Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas. Visitors can't stop raving about the chips and salsa from this place.
- Casa Don Juan. It is obvious that this is one of the best Mexican restaurants in Vegas because the place is always packed. The service here is great and the specials shouldn't be missed.
- Tony's Mexican Food. This restaurant serves visitors authentic Mexican food. The atmosphere at this restaurant is cozy. The reasonable prices for the authentic Mexican food served here is one of the reasons this is one of the best Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Isla Mexican Kitchen. Being known for having the best guacamole in Las Vegas is one of the reasons this is one of the 10 best restaurants in Las Vegas. Two other crowd favorites are the pork medallions and the rock shrimp ceviche. There is no way tequila drinkers will be disappointed here because there are over 100 different types of tequila to choose from.
- Robert's Taco Shop. Robert's Taco Shop is known for its ridiculously huge burritos. Visitors can not get enough of this restaurant. It helps that it open all the time. No matter how late gamblers are out they know Robert's Taco Shop is always open. The quality and portions of the food make this one of the best Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Taqueria Los Parado. The pastor tacos are the reason this is one of the best Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas. Even though this restaurant is located in a strip mall, visitors and locals come back here again and again.
- Ricardo's of Las Vegas. Visitors will feel like they are walking into Mexico when they walk into this restaurant. Customers understand why the food is so good when they learn that Ricardo's chefs have roots in Mexico. This is a family friendly restaurant that offers authentic and creative style Mexican dishes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.