Long Beach, California offers a wide variety of fine dining experiences, and the top ten best Mexican Restaurants are among the best dining experiences of all.
- Enrique's Mexican Restaurant. This restaurant is among the top ten for many reasons. They serve excellent food, have reasonable prices, and great ambiance. They are located at: 6210 E. Pacific Coast Hwy. or call (562)498-3622.
- Acapulco Mexican Restaurant Cantina. They are well-known for their sizzling fajitas, fish tacos, and savory enchiladas. They can be found at: 6270 E. Pacific Coast Hwy. or call (562)596-3371.
- Avila's El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant. Serving the most authentic Mexican food around, they create their entrees from recipes that came straight from Mexico. They have eleven locations throughout California. They are located at: 5345 Long Beach Blvd. or call (562)428-7348.
- Tequila Jacks. Serving excellent food, Tequila Jack's is one of the top ten. Choose between dining in or right next to the ocean. They also offer 125 kinds of tequila for delicious margaritas.
- Los Compadres. This casual restaurant offers great service and food. They have delicious salsas and guacamole as well. They can be found at: 3229 E. Anaheim St. or call (562)961-0061.
- Baja Sonora. Baja's serves authentic Mexican food and are famous for their Crispy Hard Tacos and their two-pound Baja Burrito. They are located at: 2940 Clark Ave. or call (562)421-5120.
- Rivera's Mexican Restaurant. This restaurant is also in the top ten best Mexican restaurants in Long Beach. They serve delicious authentic Mexican food and have great service. They can be found at: 2901 E. 7th St. or call (562)434-8489.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill. This famous fast food chain never ceases to amaze people. They serve custom-made, built-to-order burritos, tacos, salads, and more. They are located at: 1800 Ximeno Ave. or call (562)597-0469.
- Linda's Mexican Delights. Linda's serves delicious food at reasonable prices. This top ten Mexican restaurant also has tremendous service and delivers large portions. They are located at: 951 Redondo Ave. or call (562)439-2121.
- Lola's Mexican Cuisine. Lola's is a family-owned Mexican restaurant that specializes in awesome burritos. They are located at: 2030 E. Fourth St. or call (562)343-5506.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.