Miami, Florida has many dining options; the 10 best Mexican restaurants are listed here. If you're looking for authentic, delicious Mexican food, accompanied by great service, try one of these restaurants.
- El Rancho Grande Restaurant. Opened since 1992, this casual Mexican restaurant serves generous portions of Mexican and Latin American food. They are located at: 1626 Pennsylvania Ave. or call: (305)673-0480.
- Puerto Sagua Restaurant. This casual top ten Mexican restaurant in Miami is always packed with customers. That says a lot about their food, service, and prices. They can be found at: 700 Collins Ave. or call: (305)673-1115.
- Osteria Del Teatro. This restaurant is considered business casual, a little more on the upscale side than some of the others. Guests keep returning because the food and service are both fantastic. They are located at: 1443 Washington Ave. or call: (305)538-7850.
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill. A trendy Mexican restaurant is what is found here. The ambience is amazing and guests really enjoy diving into the salsa bar. They can be found at: 1439 Alton Road or call: (305)532-5463.
- Taqueria El Mexicano. This restaurant serves as close to authentic Mexican food as possible. They have a friendly staff and unbelievable food. They are located at: 521 Southwest 8th St. or call: (305)858-1160.
- Poblano Cocina Mexicana. This beautifully decorated restaurant serves modern Tex-Mex food in creative ways. They are located at: 5850-B Sunset Dr. or call: (305)740-9087.
- Pollo Tropical. This fast food Mexican restaurant is a favorite among those in Miami. Their chicken fajitas are to die for. They can be found at: 320 SE 1st St. or call: (305)536-2648.
- Burritos Grill Cafe. The owners of this top Mexican restaurant are very friendly and are not afraid to come and visit with their customers. They are known for having very fresh delicious food. They can be found at: 11717 Biscayne Blvd. or call: (305)891-1041.
- Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant. This top Mexican restaurant serves huge portions of delicious food and offers great service. They are located at: 8461 SW 132nd St. or call: (786)242-4444.
- Los Gauchitos. People keep coming back here for their Filet Mignon. They say it is by far the best around, and the price is unbeatable. They are located at: 4315 NW 7th St. or call: (305)447-4651.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …