It is difficult to narrow down the 10 best Mexican restaurants in Phoenix. Phoenix is very close to Mexico, and their Mexican food is just as authentic and good as food in Mexico. Mexican restaurants in Phoenix are common, so the ten best can vary according to opinion.
- Pepe's Taco Villa: This beautiful place is definitely one of the greatest Mexican restaurant in Phoenix. It is a must visit restaurant for all. In a beautiful authentic Mexican style villa, all customers feel at home here. 2108 W Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 242-0379
- Mini Mercado Oaxaca: Mini Mercado's Oaxaca looks a bit crusty on the outside, but inside is the most amazing Mexican restaurant with a built in grocery store. Beautiful gems in showcases decorate the walls to display Mexican authenticity. Crispy tortillas, fine cheeses, and the smoothest beans. Mini Mercado Oaxaca is definitely close to being the best of ten Mexican restaurants around. 9407 N Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 395-0867
- Barrio Cafe: Barrio Cafe has a funky setting with superb food and phenomenal desserts, certain to attract new customers and keep the old ones. Definitely a tourist attraction. 2814 N 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 636-0240
- Coyoacan Steak House: This amazing steak house gives an amazing experience that's sure put this place on your favorites list. Serving premier Mexican food and high quality steak, Coyoacan's is certain to keep customer's coming back for more. 9014 S Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 323-9010
- El Bravo: El Bravo delivers genuinely well crafted food, and also familiar desserts that will certainly keep customers coming back repeatedly. 8338 N 7th St., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 943-9753
- La Casa del Mariachi: This authentic restaurant is a place to visit Mexico without being in Mexico. Good quality food and service, and great Mariachi entertainment on the weekends. 1420 N 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 275-8565
- Via Delosantos: Via Delosantos serves inexpensive, high quality Mexican food. Definitely one of the ten best of Phoenix. This place is packed with people and sports a wide variety of drinks. 9120 N Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 997-6239
- Mi Patio: Mi Patio has food so authentic, it tastes like grandma's recipe brought from Mexico. Their diverse recipe is a marvel and a must see for all people. 3347 N 7th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 277-4831
- Latino Mixed Grill: This unique restaurant is named for their mixed Honduran-Mexican proprietors, who are great friends and make great quality food. Good food wrapped in banana leaves, rather than typical corn husks. 3143 E Greenway Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 485-1111
- Carolina's Mexican food: Carolina's is known for their family history of serving up inexpensive and great tasting Mexican food for the past 35 years. The décor is spartan, and the food is all homemade to serve amazing taste. 1202 E Mohave St., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (602) 252-1503
Phoenix, Arizona is definitely one of the best cities in America to taste authentic Mexican food. These top ten Mexican restaurants in Phoenix are guaranteed to satisfy all types of tastes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.