10 Best Mexican Soccer Goals
The 10 best Mexican soccer goals were some of the best goals made in soccer history. They all helped the Mexican team advance amongst other national and international teams. These goals are definitely ones that should be remembered.
- 2010 World Cup Mexico Vs. France, second Mexican Goal: The second goal in this game was the last score to be made, keeping the score at 2 to 0. Cuauhtemoc Blanco scored this goal in the 79th minute, keeping Mexico in the World Cup longer. This victory was unexpected for many, and a momentous win for the Mexican team.
- 2010 World Cup Mexico Vs. South Africa: The final score in the first World Cup game was 1-1. Mexico's score against South Africa was truly momentous goal by Rafael Marquez. Unexpected, this is one of the best Mexican goals, which gave Mexico an opportunity to go further in the World Cup games.
- 2006 World Cup, Mexico Vs. Iran, first goal: With an impressive score of 3-1, Mexico defeated Iran with three impressive goals. This win let Mexico go on to play Angola, a step closer to the finals. Many theorize this first goal for Mexico in the 2006 World Cup motivated the team to advance so far.
- 1991 North American Cup Mexico Vs. The United States, second Mexican Goal: This was the last goal in the 1991 North American cup, which let it stand strong in soccer's history. The final score to be made, it contributed to Mexico's momentous win against the United States. With a final score of 2-2 against the United States, Mexico was the 1991 North American Cup Champion.
- 2006 World Cup Mexico Vs. Argentina: Mexico's last game in the 2006 World Cup ended strong. Rafael Marquez scored an unbelievable goal against Argentinian goalie. Mexico may have lost the game, but they did so with pure tact.
- 2010 World Cup Argentina Vs. Mexico: This goal was Mexico's last in the world cup. With the game's score 3-1, Mexico's only goal was quite a remarkable one. Javier Balcazar scored a remarkable goal, one that required exceptional skill and precision. It truly was one of the best Mexican soccer goals.
- 2010 World Cup Mexico Vs Colombia: The only score to be made in this game was made by Elias Hernandez. This goal was an important victory for Mexico and certainly one of Mexico's greatest ever. From fifteen yards away, Hernandez made a phenomenal break through.
- 2009 Gold Cup, Mexico Vs United States, fifth Mexican Goal: This goal was the last to be made against the United States, sealing a 5-0 victory. This was the Gold Cup's final game, giving Mexico the victory, one of its greatest Gold Cup victories ever. It truly was one of Mexico's best soccer goals in history.
2006 World Cup, Mexico Vs. Portugal: Mexico's score against Portugal was a beautiful shot. An indication of Mexico's unmatched talent, it was quite the memorable goal. It truly was one of the best Mexican soccer goals ever.
- 2003 Gold Cup, Mexico Vs. Brazil: The final round of the 2003 World Cup, Mexico's defeat of Brazil was made possible by Daniel Osorno's goal. The 1-0 score may have surprised many expecting Brazil to continue its soccer winning streak. However, the team's exceptional performance was strong, giving them a historical win at the gold cup with this Mexican soccer goal.
Posted on: Oct. 31, 2010