You have often heard of these 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe from television and radio. Here is a list for you to know more about them.
- Hugo Sánchez. Of all the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe he is the most excellent. He is truly a legend who is the only Mexican who made it to the Pelé’s list of the 100 top players of all time. He played with top European clubs mostly in Spain.
- Rafael Márquez. Márquez is currently the top player of Mexico who captained his team during the World Cup in South Africa. He plays for his current club Barcelona. One of the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe, he is a world class soccer player who can go to any position.
- Carlos Vela. Carlos Vela is now a first-team starter for Arsenal. His manager claims that he is a young Robbie Fowler, a great compliment for him. He is a player who’s got an excellent pace, trickery, and the sharp eye for the goal. He is indeed a jewel for his team as well as to the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe.
- Jared Borgett. The Desert Fox of the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe plays for the Bolton Wanderers, and is the first Mexican who played for the English Premier League. His stay with the team was only for a short time, but while he was there, he showed that he is a great player.
- Luis de la Fuente. This player who belongs to the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe is one who can be considered as dangerous when he is out there playing on the field. He joined the Racing de Santander, a Spanish football club. He is one of the best midfielders from Mexico, whose game is one of those that should never be missed.
- Cuauhtémoc Blanco. The only Mexican who was able to win an award during the FIFA World Cup, he truly is one of the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe. He is well remembered for the Blanco Trick, where he traps the ball with his feet and then jumps through defenders of the other team, with a perfect landing as he safely leads the ball away from the two players. With this amazing trick, he brought home several wins to all of his teams.
- Antonio Felix "Tota" Carbajal. With his five World Cup appearances, he is surely one of the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe. He is the best goal keeper that Mexico ever had, the youngest one who ever played for the World Cup. Also called “El Cinco Copas” which refers to his World Cup records, he is among the greatest player worldwide.
- Guillermo Ochoa. Another goal keeper from Mexico that is one of the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe is Ochoa. He is indeed young when he became a goalie but with the potential he showed, he is voted as the 11th best goal keeper in the world. Other than playing for his country, he also plays for Arsenal.
- Claudio Suárez. This guy is known for having the most international appearances among the 10 best Mexican soccer players that have played in Europe. He has amazing talents for both defense and attack which made him appear at the World Cup for three times. Known as “El Emperador” or The Emperor, he now has 178 caps.
- Andrés Guardado. For his current team Deportivo La Coruña, he is the undisputed starter for all the games that they play. He is truly a great player for after just four months of playing for Atlas, he was called to play for Mexico during the 2006 World Cup. Since then, he played several games for his club and country. If there’s one word that can describe this left-winger, it’s brilliant.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.