Some of the lyrics on this list of 10 Best Micheal Jackson lyrics are the best because they're funny, telling, or just plain good. It's hard to know what to say about this strange, talented man. But almost everyone can agree that he wrote some great music.
- "Man in the Mirror." "If you want to make the world a better place, just look at yourself and make that change." Maybe a bit corny, but inspirational, too. It's powerful because it's true, and that makes it his best lyric.
- "Heal the World." "There are people dying. If you care enough about the living, let's make a better place for you and me." Again, very inspirational and corny. But it also makes you want to do something, and that is what was so special about Michael Jackson. This is a great lyric.
- "You Are Not Alone." "But you are not alone. For I am here with you. Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart." This lyric can comfort you faster than chocolate. It's sang so beautifully, and no one can deny that it hasn't been applicable to their lives at one point or another.
- "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough." "Don't stop until you get enough. Keep on with the force." Something about this makes all of us want to get into action. It's selfish, it's forceful, it's sexual. It's one of Jackson's best lyrics.
- "Beat It." "They're out to get you, better leave while you can. Don't wanna' be a boy, you wanna' be a man." Cool. Just cool. You feel like just getting up and leaving and saying, "Screw this. I'm outta' here! I'm a man."
- "Billie Jean." "Billie Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who thinks I am the one. But the kid is not my son." A story in a short line.
- "Wanna' Be Startin' Somethin'." "Mama-se, mama-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa." Meaningless, but really fun to say. Especially if you say it over and over.
- "Thriller." "It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark." Simple, straightforward, scary. Great first lyric to a creepy song.
- "Bad." "You're butt is mine, gonna' tell you right. Just show your face in broad daylight." OK, so this line isn't particularly threatening or creative—what it is, however, is awesome.
- "Smooth Criminal." "He came into her apartment. He left bloodstains on the carpet." We don't know if Annie's OK, but we do know that this is a chilling, great song we can listen to forever.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.