With this article you will learn the 10 Best Michael Jackson Quotes. Michael Jackson was not just a talented singer he had an amazing knack for being able to say things whether in song or in a interview that would make you ponder the meaning of life and how you could make it better. Michael Jackson quotes are some of the most enlightening, inspirational and sometimes sad things that you will ever hear. Below are the some of the best Michael Jackson quotes.
- "If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." This quote by Michael Jackson is very accurate. From the time we are born we need love. First from our parents and then as we grow from friends, family, relationships,etc. If we do not have love in our life it can mess a person up more than any disease or accident can.
- "I'm a visionary and a creative person. God blessed me with certain talents. I hate to use an analogy, but Walt Disney was creative but not good with business. His brother Roy handled the books. He loved creating family-oriented entertainment and so do I. I feel that was a gift and I have that gift also." This Michael Jackson quote was said by Michael during evidence at his court case in December of 2002.
- "Love, ladies and gentlemen, is the human family's most precious legacy, its richest bequest, its golden inheritance. And it is a treasure that is handed down from one generation to another. Previous ages may not have had the wealth we enjoy. Their houses may have lacked electricity, and they squeezed their many kids into small homes without central heating. But those homes had no darkness, nor were they cold. They were lit bright with the glow of love and they were warmed snugly by the very heat of the human heart. Parents, undistracted by the lust for luxury and status, accorded their children primacy in their lives." This Jackson quote was stated by Michael at Oxford University 2002 during his Heal the Kids speech.
- "I'm very honored to have been chosen. In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe." This quote is also from The Heal the Kids Speech in 2002 by Michael Jackson.
- "Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons." The quote by Michael Jackson was made in a press statement in 2003.
- "Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It's not nice." Michael Jackson quote from an Interview with Barbara Walters in 1993.
- "I wake up from dreams and go, 'Wow, put this down on paper.' The whole thing is strange. That's why I hate to take credit for the songs I've written. I feel that somewhere, someplace, it's been done and I'm just a courier bringing it into the world. Michael Jackson quote from Rolling Stone 1983.
- The minute it became the all-time best-selling album in the history of the Guinness Book of World Records, overnight they called me a freak. They called me a homosexual. They called me a child molester. They said I bleached my skin. They made everything to turn the public against me." Quote from Micheal's Remarks at National Action Network headquarters in July 2002.
- "You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town." Michael Jackson Quotes from an interview with Oprah in 1993.
- "My Father was a management genius. But what I really wanted was a Dad." From the Oxford University heal the Kids Speech 2002
So there you have it. Some of the best Michael Jackson quotes. Messages of pain, love, truth and understanding.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …