If you can’t express it with your words, let these ten best mix songs for your girlfriend do the job. Sometimes it's hard to say I love you, so girls will appreciate it when you show them that you're original, or just plain funky. No matter what, a song should rest inside her mind like love poison. Choose the ones you would like to give her by letting your words speak through music.
- “Suddenly” by Olivia Newton John and Cliff Richard. This song is such a classic that goes beyond generations. Just hearing the line “I’m ready to take all the chances with you,” looking at her wearing a tuxedo, you will be standing up there like a dandy.
- “Play The Game” by Queen. Freddy Mercury and his gang are just excellent. It’s so easy when you know the rules. The message here is letting the other relax and invite her tenderly to enter to the endless game of love. Good lyrics and a nice touch of 70’s rock.
- “Careless Whisper” by George Michael. You can say that this song is special for a very, very passionate girl. Saying that, there is only one soul mate, and that’s only her. No one else. Again, no one else.
- “Always” by Bon Jovi. He’s well known for his romantic songs. Your girlfriend will adore the lyrics. Just hear him singing is like an oath that she will be there, even if it is the end of the world.
- “Lovefool” by the Cardigans. This song is one of the best ones for a mix tape, CD, DVD, or MP3 play list. It is provocative. Fool love with delusion and the need for the other, like some sort of addictive drug. Good rhythm too adds great touch.
- “Rock With You” by Michael Jackson. Okay, if you don’t want to see each other and start showing some love beats, listen to this. Remember the music video? She would like to immediately move along with the rhythm of the song. Just take it slow.
- “Since I Don’t Have You” by Guns and Roses. This is a mythical heavy metal band with a heart. She just needs to listen to the guitar intro of Slash, and she'll melt. That’s all it takes. Yes, a good song to dance closely.
- “We Could Be Together” by Debbie Gibson. The 80’s was a great time for good music, and she did it her way with her “Electric Youth” album. It’s is fun to listen, and it is not cheesy too, making it enjoyable even to whistle while driving.
- “Crazy” by Aersomith. Listen carefully, specially if you already started having kinky sex with your girlfriend, and ended up being in love, and then together. This is what this song talks about all along. Nothing is clear: just craziness. This song has a much better effect if you live far away.
- “Something Stupid” by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman. Timeless lyrics. This is a Frank Sinatra cover, all right. However, if you take a walk, and the wind is blowing softly, this song will kill her in no time. Add it to the mix.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…