If you are searching for a modeling agent, you should begin your search knowing who the top 10 best modeling agencies are. If you are lucky enough to get representation from any of these top agencies, you can guarantee that you will get modeling jobs and big pay.
What are the 10 best modeling agencies?
- Elite: The Elite agencies are located in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Chicago and in Atlanta. They provide models for both editorial and commercial work.
- Independent Talent: Independent Talent is located in London. They are a full service talent agency offering representation to models as well as artists, writers, actors, producers and more.
- Ford: The Ford agencies have offices throughout the world including: Europe, Brazil, Toronto, as well as several locations throughout the US including Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Milwaukee, and Chicago. The Ford agency also holds open calls that are open to the general public. Those who wish to become a model can find out what their current needs are and when these open calls will be held by checking their website.
- Affinity Models and Talent: Affinity Models and Talent is based in Los Angeles. They represent models who work in fashion, trade shows, promo spots, print jobs and television spots.
- Storm: Storm agency is located in London.
- Q Online: Q Online is based in Los Angeles. They represent both male and female models
- Boss Models Worldwide: Boss Models Worldwide is located in New York. They are known to help bring about the concept of the male supermodel.
- Cashmere: The Cashmere Agency represents models who work in fashion, print work, runway work, as well as video and television, etc.
- Candy Ford Group: Candy For Group represents models from age 16 up to age 70.
- LA Models: LA Models hosts an annual model search to help search out new talent.
Please be aware of the fact that most of the top modeling agencies will not recruit their models via the web, even though they do have websites now. Most recruiting will be done in person. For this reason, be aware of any sites that try to hire talent this way. The site and the agency may be a scam, instead of a top modeling agency.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.