Looking for the 10 best modeling schools in Florida? Some of the most well-known actors and models have come out of the best modeling schools in Florida. Many of the modeling schools are located in southern Florida, but there are modeling schools found in all areas of the Sunshine State.
John Casablancas Modeling & Career Center. Students who choose to enroll at this modeling school can expect to learn about professional modeling, personal image development, TV commercial acting, the latest runway techniques, makeup artistry, skin and hair care and exercise and nutrition. John Casablancas Modeling & Career Center: 2822 University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065, (954) 510-4000.
- Mary Lou’s Models. Mary Lou’s Models has over 30 years of history, meaning they have the experience aspiring models are looking for. They have placed a number of their young clients in publications such as "American Girl Magazine," "American Baby," "Bella Magazine" and Pottery Barn Kids. Mary Lou’s Models: 913 Gulf Breeze Parkway, #15, Gulf Breeze, FL 32566, (850) 932-7330.
- Barbizon School of Modeling. There are a whopping 25 Barbizon modeling and acting centers in the state of Florida. They have programs available for males, females and children. Barbizon School of Modeling: 555 Winderley Place, Suite 109, Maitland, FL 32712, (800) 330-8361.
- Talent & Model Group (TMG). TMG encourages commercial models and actors of all ages to visit their studio. They have more than sixteen years of experience and have represented actors and models that have landed regional and national television commercials. TMG: 8415 Coral Way, Suite 205, Miami, FL 33155, (305) 265-1963.
- Michele & Group (M&G). M&G was started by President and Founder Michele P. Connors, with her husband R. Gary Connors, in 1989. M&G has worked with Harley Davidson Motorcycle Co., Hawaiian Tropic, Miller Brewing Company, "Cosmo" magazine and Coors Brewing Company, to name a few. Michele & Group: 4 North Perrot Drive, Ormond Beach, FL 32174, (386) 676-1702.
- Wilhelmina Models. Wilhelmina Models is one of the best modeling schools in Florida and also has locations in the cities of New York and Los Angeles. They have represented clients that include Fergie, Cyndi Lauper, Rebecca Romijn and Estelle. Some of their campaigns include MAC, Cover Girl and Avon. Wilhelmina Models: 1100 West Ave., Suite 326, Miami Beach, FL 33139, (305) 672-9344.
- World Models. World Models was launched by Debbie Cozzo in 1993 and it happens to be the leader in the child modeling and television industry. They place their models and actors in advertising all around the world, along with fashion and print work as well. World Models: 1460 Ocean Drive, Suite 205, Miami Beach, FL 33139, (305) 673-1100.
- Next Generation Kids. This Florida modeling school is located in Casselberry, Florida, and has been training children for thirteen years. Children are also able to train in singing, dancing, acting and piano. Next Generation Kids: 308 Live Oaks Blvd., Casselberry, FL 32707, (321) 207-0300.
- John Robert Powers School System. This modeling school has a few different locations in the state of Florida, along with several other locations found throughout the United States. The John Robert Powers School System offers classes for many different things, including television, commercial and fashion print, runway, voice and image development. John Robert Powers has three locations in the state of Florida.
- ShowBiz Kids and Teens Talent and Placement Academy. ShowBiz claims to be one of the best modeling schools in Florida because they believe in marketing their clients on a regular basis to agents, managers and casting directors. They have acting, modeling, dancing and singing lessons for children. ShowBiz: 1601 Belvedere Road, Suite 110E, West Palm Beach, FL 33406, (561) 478-4884.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …