Many models, actors and actresses that we see on TV, in movies and on magazine covers today have emerged from some of the 10 best modeling schools in Texas. Many of the modeling schools are located in Dallas while others are located in Houston or other densely populated areas of the Lone Star State.
- Page Parkes Corporation. One of the best modeling schools in Texas has to be Page Parkes. They have developed and/or represented a number of celebrities we all know and love (or hate) today. Some of these include Angelina Jolie, Channing Tatum, Charlize Theron, Jaime King, Hilary and Hailey Duff and Tyson Beckford. The Model & Talent Agency is located at: 1535 West Loop South, Suite #110, Houston, Texas 77027. Phone: 713.807.8222.
- Calliope Talent, Model & Artist Mgmt., LLC. Beginning in 1993, Calliope has booked several projects that include television, movies, voiceovers as well as print ads and music videos. They’ve been involved with movies such as Fat Albert and Spider-Man as well as the television shows American Idol and Friday Night Lights. Calliope is located at: 1802 NE Loop 410, Suite 204, San Antonio, TX 78217.
- Barbizon School of Modeling. Barbizon is located in Dallas and they offer modeling classes for those interested in fashion modeling. They have programs available for males, females and children. Barbizon: 12700 Hillcrest Rd, Dallas, TX 75230.
- Boogie Shoes School of Dance & Modeling. Boogie Shoes offers dance classes in addition to modeling classes. Their dancers and models have been featured in Dance Spirit Magazine, Lebos Dance Catalog and Georgie Girl Dance Catalog. Boogie Shoes: 117 Lariat Trl, Red Oak, TX 75154.
- Diva’ONNE Exclusive Model Training & Makeup Artistry. Diva’ONNE offers modeling training sessions that include makeup artistry, runway modeling, posing for photoshoots, speaking in commercials, fashion show routines and more. Diva’ONNE: 2656 S. Loop W #236, Houston, TX 77021.
- First Models & Talent Agency. First Models is one of the best modeling schools in Texas and is located in The Woodlands area. They have placed models in both local and national magazines, runway fashion shows and television commercials. First Models & Talent Agency: 1400 Woodloch Forest Drive, Suite 300-2, The Woodlands, TX 77380.
- Advenio Models. They claim to be THE modeling agency and are located in San Antonio, Texas. They also have locations in Los Angeles and New York City. Advenio is the latin word that means up coming or breaking out. They specialize in high fashion, runway and print projects. Advenio: 2611 Cloudy Mdw, San Antonio, TX 78222.
- Mayo-Hill Centre for Modeling. This modeling school is located in Houston, Texas and they hold open model calls for both inexperienced and experienced models and actors every Thursday and Saturday. Mayo-Hill Centre for Modeling: 7887 San Felipe, Suite 127, Houston, Texas 77063.
- John Robert Powers School System. This modeling school is located in Houston, Texas as well with many other locations throughout the United States. They offer classes for fashion and commercial print, television, voice and diction, runway, image development and monologue. John Robert Powers: 701 North Post Oak Road, Suite 500, Houston, TX 77024.
- Premiere Models. Premiere has worked with Big Red Gum, Dodge, Darque Tan, HEB, Bud Light Latina, American Bride Magazine, various radio stations, Viacom Video Production, The River Café and Discover card to name a few. Premiere Models: Premiere Promotions, 5959 West Loop South #470, Bellaire, TX 77401.
If you live near Houston, Dallas or San Antonio, you’ll have your choice when it comes to choosing one of the best modeling schools in Texas.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.