Drop dead gorgeous—these are the words to describe the 10 best models of 2009. These women don’t just have the perfect faces and bodies, they too are incredibly talented when it comes to projecting the look that is wanted of them. Without further ado, here are the 10 best models of 2009.
- Adriana Lima: Since the start of her career, Adriana Lima is at the top spot when it comes to being hot and sexy. She’s one of the best models of 2009, and is one of the most iconic Victoria’s Secret models, best known for being the brand’s Angel. She’s also an actress, making guest roles in some shows, but she is mostly remembered for appearing in ‘Ugly Betty’ as herself.
- Gisele Bundchen: She is probably one of the highest paid models since she is the face of over twenty brands worldwide, such as Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, and more. This Brazilian model is one of the best models of 2009 because she is not just focused on modeling but also on charity works, as she is the goodwill ambassador for the Environment Programme of the United Nations.
- Heidi Klum: Despite being a mother of four, Heidi Klum has a figure that is the envy of most women. She is one of the best models of 2009 with a lot of activities aside from modeling. She is an actress, a TV host and producer, a business woman, an artist, a singer, and a fashion designer.
- Kate Moss: Another one of the best models of 2009 is the adorable Kate Moss. She is best known for her waifish figure, appearing in the covers of several magazines as well as advertising campaigns. She also designed a collection for Topshop, and is also a current model of the brand. Aside from modeling, she also appears in several music videos and rendering vocals for some projects.
- Alessandra Ambrosio: Referred to by Tyra as ‘the future of the modeling’ world, Alessandra is definitely one of the best models of 2009. She is one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels, and is also the face of PINK. With her perfect figure and stunning looks, she surely lives up to Tyra’s words.
- Doutzen Kroes: Another lady from the best models of 2009 is Doutzen Kroes, who is also one Victoria’s Secret Angels. She is also the face of various brands such as Gucci, Calvin Klein, Versace, and a lot more. She was also in the cover of numerous magazines like Elle, Marie Clare, and other top reads.
- Natalia Vodianova: Natalia is not just one of the best models of 2009 but she too is a philanthropist who supports a number of charity works like the Naked Heart Foundation and Hear the World. With her Russian beauty, she is best known as the face of Etam, as well as other brands like Chanel and Marc Jacobs. She too is a great actress, appearing in some movies such as ‘Clash of the Titans’ and ‘CQ.’
- Miranda Kerr: A big part of the Victoria’s Secret advertising, Miranda Kerr is also one of the gorgeous ladies from the best models of 2009. She is also a representative of Portmans and David Jones, fashion chains from Australia. Married to the actor Orlando Bloom, Miranda is certainly one of the most envied women worldwide.
- Selita Ebanks: From the Cayman Islands comes another one of the best models of 2009. She is one of the black women who are part of the Victoria’s Secret Angels, and she is certainly one of the most beautiful among them. She is also a model for some of the US top brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Abercrombie and Fitch, and a lot more.
- Marisa Miller: Another one of the best models of 2009 is Marisa Miller, who is one of the most famous models worldwide. Her best known works are the campaigns for Victoria’s Secret and of course, being a part of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.