The ladies from Down Under have a unique look, and that's what makes the 10 best models from Australia stand out. These lovely ladies have graced runways, swimsuit issues, and even the Victoria's Secret catalog. Here they are, the best models from Australia.
- Elle MacPherson – Long-time SI Swimsuit edition favorite Elle MacPherson tops out list of the best models from Australia. This classic blonde helped to define the term "supermodel."
- Miranda Kerr – This brunette is a Victoria's Secret favorite. She is easily one of the best models from Australia.
- Abbey Lee Kershaw – A classic thin fashion model type, Abbey has a very striking, strong face. She comes in third on our list of the best models from Australia.
- Catherine McNeil – This beauty on our list of the best models from Australia is known for her voluptuous, sensual lips. They give Angelina Jolie's a run for their money.
- Gemma Ward – A youthful, innocent beauty defines Gemma Ward, number five on our list of the best models from Australia. Her very expressive face makes her a versatile model.
- Alice Burdeu – The girl with the changing look, hot as a blonde, brunette and redhead, is next on our list. She is easily one of the best models from Australia.
- Alexandra Agoston O'Connor – This olive-skinned brunette has an exotic look not often associated with the best models from Australia. She has appeared in New York Magazine and more.
- Rachel Rutt – Rachel Rutt has a Eurasian look that helps her stand out among the best models from Australia. She is highly in demand right now.
- TIah Eckhardt – Tiah has a classic appeal, making her great for retro shoots. She is the most "femme fatale" of our list of the best models from Australia.
- Myf Shepherd – This thin beauty closes out our list of the best models from Australia. She has a gaunt, punkish appeal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …