If you're a fan of the lovely ladies, then you're going to love the 10 best models with big boobs. Whether they're from the United States, the United Kingdom, or parts abroad, these ladies have been able to make remarkable careers based on their lovely assets. If you're looking for women with pretty faces, gorgeous body shapes, and of course, amazing breasts, you've come to the right place. Get ready to count down some of the best models with big boobs we've seen thus far.
- Heidi Klum. Sometimes known as "Mrs. Seal," this beauty with big boobs has been a constant presence between the pages of "Sports Illustrated's" swimsuit issue. She's also a retired Victoria's Secret Angel and the host of the popular television reality show "Project Runway."
- Pamela Anderson. Many consider Ms. Anderson to be the original model with big boobs, she got her first break on the hit sitcom "Home Improvement" as the Tool Time Girl. Since then, she's rocketed to super stardom by starring on shows like "Baywatch" and "V.I.P" and movies such as "Scary Movie 3" and "Superhero Movie." Even though she's from British Colombia, many folks from the United States claim her as an all-American icon.
- Tyra Banks. Though her career has waned as of late, it cannot be denied that she's been one of the most successful models with big boobs. Besides being the very first black "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue's cover model, Ms. Banks is also a former Victoria's Secret Angel and the host of a vastly popular daytime talk show.
- Marisa Miller. Considered by many to be the epitome of an all-American super model, this blonde beauty is easily one of the best models with big boobs. She's been a constant figure in the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue ever since the 2002 edition.
- Oluchi Onweagba. Though her name might be difficult to pronounce, this Nigerian beauty is definitely one of the best models with big boobs in the world. Featured prominently in Sports Illustrated's special swimsuit issue, her gorgeous mocha skin and luxurious dark hair juxtapose with her amazing sweater muffins to create one of the finest female forms ever.
- Jana Defi. This Czech model appears on our list because of her amazing 32G cup size. Her modeling range runs the gamut from lingerie, to nude, or simply just glamour shots. More popular in the European Union than anywhere else, she also goes by the names "Maria Swan" and "Princessa."
- Kelly Brook. One of the most famous British glamour models of all time, she's also one of the best models with big boobs to ever grace magazine covers and billboard ads. She's been prominently featured in campaigns for many major companies of different types. Her dazzling smile and perfect physique make her fit just about anyone's taste for a perfect woman.
- Yamila Diaz-Rahi. A gorgeous mix of Spanish and Lebanese heritages makes this woman one of the best-looking models with big boobs on the face of the earth. She's best known for appearing on the cover of 2002 edition of the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue.
- Lucy Pinder. Easily one of the most popular British glamour models of all time, this brunette beauty is also in possession of some of the greatest love taps in history. She's a main stay in popular British and American men's interests magazines.
Misa Campo. This gorgeous mix of Dutch and Filipino from The Great White North got her start as a bartender, but it was sooner before longer when she was pointed in the direction of modeling at import shows. Since then, she's been a constant on the import scene, a dancer in various go-go clubs, and one of the best models with big boobs to be featured in many publications, both online and on print.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.