Though there are many songs about love, and if you are a true rocker, then this list of the 10 best monster rock ballads is for you. If you are looking for love songs for a romantic evening with your girlfriend or wife, then choosing from this list will cover it all. Monster rock ballads have strong amazing lyrics and will say it all for you, regardless of the circumstance you find yourself in.
- "When I'm With You" by Sheriff: This song is about a man who falls in love for the first time. He never needed love or cared about anyone before, until he meets her. She melted his heart, and the world stands still when he is with her.
- "Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)" by Cinderella: This best monster rock ballad oozes with regret of love gone wrong. Don't be such a hard head when it comes to love, because if you take love for granted, you can lose it.
- "When I See You Smile" by Bad English: In this best rock ballad, he knows she is the most important part of his life, and he doesn't take that love for granted. He struggles through hard times, but when he lifts his head up for a breath of fresh air, she is always there with a smile. He can take on the world, because she is there by his side.
- "More Than Words" by Extreme: There comes a time in a man's life where he needs to trust love. In this song, he explains that words are not enough. He needs to feel her love, and he needs her to show him.
- "Is This Love" by Whitesnake: In this best rock ballad, a man is just realizing he has fallen in love. It seems that he didn't realize his love for her until she went away. Now he can't stop thinking about her and is missing her. He wonders if this is love? Is this what it feels like?
- "Love Song" by Tesla: In this best rock ballad, he sees the girl he has loved going through a breakup. He knows she is broken hearted, but wants her to know he is there for her. He wants her to keep her heart open, because love is all around her.
- "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" by Poison: This best rock ballad might ring some bells. This couple is lying in bed close together, but they are miles apart. This song is relatable, because every love affair finds itself at a bump in the road. The question is, do they work through it, or is it the end of the road?
- "Love Is On The Way" by Saigon Kick: This monster rock ballad lives up to its reputation, because it is oozing with true love and passion. The song is about giving love a second chance and a couple that is about to make love.
- "Angel" by Aerosmith: Here is a song that says everything. The girl is his angel, and he can't live without her. Without her love, his life is out of balance and nothing is right.
- "Beth" by Kiss: Sometimes you find yourself letting down the girl you love, but what can you do? This guy loves his wife, but his work keeps him away from home. She complains, but he wants her to know that she is the one he loves, and he'll be coming home to her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …