When you’re feeling a little down before a sports game, there are the 10 best motivational songs for sports that will definitely cheer you up. Internalize the words and feel the beat, and surely, you will have the best game of your life.
- "We Are the Champions." This power ballad from the legendary band Queen is certainly one of the 10 best motivational songs for sports. Since it was used as the theme song of the FIFA World Cup in 1994, it has been continuously used as the song of victory after a game.
- "Don’t Stop Believin'." From the rock band Journey comes another one of the 10 best motivational songs for sports that will surely be a big help. This is one of the best songs for inspiration, not just for sports but for everything else in life.
- "Chariots of Fire." This song was used in the movie with this same title which tells the story of two athletes who played during the 1924 Olympics. It is a modern song with a heavy synthesizer part, definitely one of the 10 best motivational songs for sports.
- "Live To Win." Paul Stanley wrote this when he was already on his own, apart from his band mates on Kiss. Just like what he did, everyone must live to win, a very encouraging song that is one of the 10 best motivational songs for sports.
- "Eye of the Tiger." Sang by the Survivor, this is another song from the 10 best motivational songs for sports. It was the theme song of the movie "Rocky III" which is also about sports. Upon hearing this song, there is no doubt that you will feel stronger and more passionate for what you are doing.
- "We Will Rock You." This is one of the classic songs from Queen that is often used to motivate people who are engaged in games. As one of the 10 best motivational songs for sports, this will surely perk you up before a game.
- "Lose Yourself." Eminem may not have written this song with intentions for making it a song for sports but the words will surely make you keep on going. So instead of losing yourself in the music, lose yourself in your game instead and give it your all. With that, it’s certainly one of the 10 best motivational songs for sports.
- " YMCA." The Village People sings another song from the 10 best motivational songs for sports. This song is one of the oldest, yet it is still one of the most used songs during games. It may be because of its simple yet catchy words and of course, the lively melody.
- "Rock and Roll Part II." This is one of the songs that are sure to please a crowd, especially for those who watch hockey. This is a staple during hockey games, but it is also used in others too.
- "Get Ready for This." The 2 Unlimited sure sang one of the songs that are best played before a game starts. To have both the fans and the team ready, have this be played.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Cooking With Booze: Stiegl Radler Crockpot Carnitas
Perfect hot-weather tacos, with pork simmered in summer beer.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
10 Young Artists You Should Know About
These men are changing the face of art.