10 Best Motivational Workout Songs
Maybe you're bored with the same old songs and you're looking for the 10 best motivational workout songs. These songs will definitely make you want to move while working out because of the beat and sometimes, the words too.
- "Eye of the Tiger by Survivor. A well known song during the early 1980's, the beat and the words will make you motivated to workout. This song was featured in the movie "Rocky" with Sylvester Stallone. This is one of the greatest songs, period.
- "Mortal Kombat: Mortal Kombat Final Techno. Anyone who knows about the video game should know that there were two movies out back in 1990s. Mortal Kombat is a famous fighting game where there is good versus evil. The beat is pretty fast while you would hear the words "Mortal Kombat" which is the exact same song used in the movie sequels.
- "Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna. Very upbeat music which sounds like you're at a club. Rihanna looks really good in this music video which is one of the best motivational workout songs to listen to.
- "Come on Over" by Christina Aguilera. Another well known song that is upbeat to workout to. It is one of the best motivational workout songs because of the great beat.
- "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga. Even though this is another song to dance to you can still workout to this song because the beat and the lyrics are catchy. It is considered one of the best motivational workout songs.
- "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira. What a way to shake your hips with the ladies. It is a good song to dance to while working out which is why it is considered as one of the best motivational workout songs.
- "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake Featuring Timbaland. He is one of the male singers that ladies die for and this song brings out the positive vibe for working out. One of the best songs in 2006 and is one of the 10 best motivational workout songs, whether you are at home or on the road.
- "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake. Another hit song by Justin Timberlake that came out in 2002. You would feel fit and strong by listening and if you are good with singing, sing along with it. It is one of the top 10 best motivational workout songs.
- "Shake" by Jesse McCartney. This guy has come a long way. Just like Justin Timberlake, he also acts too. And even though this song is about a girl that he has the hots for, it is one of the best motivational workout songs.
- "DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again" by Usher. Usher has come a long way since back in the 1990's. Another dance track but can be used for working out. If you needed a pick me up, you might want to use this song if you are falling in love with a girl too. Another good song for one of the best motivational workout songs.
Posted on: Oct. 27, 2010