10 Best Mountain Bike Shorts
Are you looking for the 10 best mountain bike shorts? Mountain bike shorts come with a variety of great features. Finding the right shorts for you and your lifestyle depends on your personal preferences, so check out the bike shorts below while keeping your specific tastes in mind.
- MTB Padded Mountain Bike Shorts. Aero Tech Designs, a well-known name in athletic wear, cannot be outdone with the black pearl crotch pad. The four way pad is made for comfort as well as padding, and is constructed of anti-shock foam. The stretch insert for the back is an awesome feature for mountain biking.
- Oakley Ballistic MTB Short. These mountain bike shorts come available in three color choices to match any shirt/shoe combination. A zip fly with a snap closure at the waist is a great alternative to the standard elastic or drawstring waist. A chamois is also included for protection against wetness.
- Pearl Izumi PRO Shorts. Memory fabric with flatlock seams make these mountain bike shorts some of the best on the market. A seamless chamois is included for breathability and quick drying.
- North Face Slickrock Bike Shorts. For baggier fitting, lightweight shorts for use with leg armor, these shorts are great. They have no chamois, but a clean, simple design with pockets.
- Fox Campus Shorts. Non-restricting, lightweight fabric with two front pockets and a chamois, these cool-looking mountain bike shorts are great for comfort and breathability. The Fox campus shorts are available in three great colors.
- Troy Lee Designs Moto Bike Shorts. The Troy Lee brand offers bike shorts made of spandex and nylon that come in a number of great colors with a cool design. The brand also includes hip pads and an integrated chamois, along with traditional features like pockets and a mesh liner.
- Fox Sergeant Shorts. Ninety-seven percent cotton means breathability and movability. The removable chamois is a plus for riders who enjoy wearing mountain bike shorts outside of biking. The extra pockets on these shorts make them great for carrying a cell, keys and other personal items.
- Louis Garneau Stretch 9 Shorts. Louis Garneau's mountain bike shorts feature a gel chamois for more evenly distributed pressure. Stretch lycra fabric is meant for water wicking and provides a perfect fit.
- Gore Bike Wear Power Shorts. These mountain bike shorts feature eight panels of lycra fabric for a great fit and compression. A chamois is included for maximum comfort.
- Canari Gel Liner Shorts. Made of nylon and lycra, these mountain bike shorts were designed primarily for breathability. A gel chamois maximizes comfort while evenly distributing pressure and eliminating chafing.