Love is such a difficult emotion to describe, but these 10 best movie love quotes seem to capture such a powerful glimpse of what it really feels like to be in love. They each portray a moment when a person realizes that somehow their life has changed forever, and it is because of a single person that has entered their life. It is when you feel the emotion of love that you are able to put just a few words together to take someone's breath away.
- "I'd rather fight with you than make love to anyone else." ("The Wedding Date") This best movie love quote was said by a man who spent most of his adult life catering to women as an escort rather than being in a serious relationship. But when he found the right girl, he didn't care how much he had to fight with her.
- "You're like my own personal brand of heroin." ("Twilight") Edward Cullen, a 109 year old vampire, had never been in love until he found the girl with just the right smell of blood to make him completely lose his senses. This best movie love quote shows how it is possible to have a particular taste in women.
- "I would have grabbed her from that blasted balcony and been done with it." ("Letters to Juliet") With this best movie love quote, Charlie describes what he would do if he experienced a love like that of Romeo and Juliet. For him, there would be no waiting around or running away, he would do what he had to in order to guarantee he could be with her forever.
- "Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?" ("What a Girl Wants") Ian says this best movie love quote to Daphne when she tries so hard to act how society expects her to. This quote shows that if a man truly loves you, he loves you just the way you are.
- "I love that you have this insane way of talking in circles that makes perfect sense." ("Because I Said So") It is so hard to find a man who really understands you. But when you do, they say a quote like this and you just fall at their feet.
- "If you love someone, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by." ("My Best Friend's Wedding") This best movie love quote portrays a truth that many take for granted. If you don't tell the person you love how you feel the moment that you feel it, you may not ever get another chance.
- "I still wake up every morning and the first thing I want to do is see your face." ("P.S. I Love You") Sometimes as the years go by, married people begin to drift apart. But a man who is truly in love will always want to see their woman next to them every morning.
- "I'm fighting for something that's real for the first time in my life!" ("Step Up") Real love is worth fighting for, no matter what you have to go through. This best movie love quote was said by a man who finally came to that exact realization.
- "I feel as if my skin is the only thing keeping me from going everywhere at once." ("Ever After") This best movie love quote is from an extraordinary Cinderella story that shows just how possible "happily ever after" really is. A man who can speak such powerful words is a man of true love.
- "Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever." ("Eclipse") Edward Cullen says this to Bella right before he proposes to her. Who could say no to such beautiful words?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …