Here are the ten best movies about babies. If you are looking for that great, unconventional gift to bring to a baby shower or give to an expecting friend for a surprise gift, you'll want to check out the movies on this list. They're also great for expectant parents, and some can be great to deter others from wanting to become parents. Overall, the below is a fun list of movies about babies.
- "Three Men and a Baby" is one of the best comedic movies about babies of all time. It stands the test of time. This movie reveals the adventures of three playboy men in their thirties who enjoy their penthouse roommate life, when they are suddenly thrust with the care and keeping of a baby, thanks to the conquests of one of the three, Jack (played by Ted Danson). The other men adapt, and there are a lot of baby laughs in the film.
- "Rosemary's Baby" is a classic thriller about the baby of Satan. It's a thriller that keeps you entertained the whole way, although the overall sense of dread of the characters is captured somehow perfectly on film by the talented director.
- "Look Who's Talking" is another comedy about babies. Starring Kirstie Alley and John Travolta, this movie is about a woman who is having the baby of a man with whom she had an affair. The movie was unique in that it also revealed what the baby was thinking as he explored the world around him through a comedic voiceover provided by Bruce Willis..
- "Father of the Bride: Part 2" is a hilarious 1995 sequel to the 1991 Steve Martin comedy masterpiece. This movie finds both mother Nina (Diane Keaton) and daughter Annie (Kimberly Williams-Paisley) pregnant, and the comedic antics of the pregnant women and their babies is superb. The funniest scene includes an overly medicated George (Steve Martin) in a car on the way to the hospital.
- "Baby Boom" is another baby comedy. Diane Keaton stars as the career woman who is suddenly faced with parenthood when she "inherits" a baby. However, as often happens in baby movies, her mind and heart changes over time.
- "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle" is another thriller that wraps its plot around a baby. This movie shows a family that faces very bad news when they unknowingly hire the nanny from hell to care for their newborn.
- "Look Who's Talking Too" is the sequel to the original. It also stars Kirstie Alley and John Travolta, and it also features talking babies.
- "Labyrinth." This Jim Henson inspired movie is about the kidnapping of a baby, and the lengths that his older sister goes to in order to get him back.
- "Junior" features a pregnant man, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. This is a quirky, unique comedy about a baby and being different.
- "The Waitress." Keri Russell stars as a humble, hard-working waitress who gets pregnant while stuck in an abusive relationship. Although it doesn't sound like the stuff of comic dreams, this movie ends up being charming and fun.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
Dove Men Shave Cream