10 Best Movies for Halloween
Here are the 10 best movies for Halloween. It’s no doubt, that the best movies for Halloween are horror flicks. The scarier and bloodier there are the better. However, there has to be a plot. Even the bloodiest, scariest horror films need a good plot.
- "Halloween". The name says it all. Nothing is scarier than Michael Myers in that white mask.
- "Halloween II". Generally sequels stink but, "Halloween II" explains the unanswered questions of the original.
- "Friday the 13th". Jason Voorhees returns from the dead to kill the counselors and campers at Camp Crystal Lake. The sequels and remakes don’t compare to the original terror.
- "Poltergeist". Not your typical blood and guts horror film, but a kidnapping of a suburban families daughter. Their house is built on an Indian burial ground.
- "Saw". The sequels hold nothing on the original Saw movie. The original actually had a plot behind the story, plus they are running out of ways to creatively kill someone.
- "Nightmare on Elm Street". Freddie Krueger stalks his victims in their dreams. “One, two Freddie’s coming for you. Three, four you better lock your door. Five, Six grab your crucifix. Seven, eight stay up late. Nine, ten never sleep again.”
- "The Exorcist". Spinning heads, elevating bodies, That pretty much says it all.
- "The Ring". OK, so this doesn’t have any blood or gore but the way that she moves is just freaky.
- "Pooh’s Heffalump Halloween Movie". A cute Halloween movie just for the kids with all the Hundred Acre Woods friends.
- "Casper". Another spellbinding kids movie with Casper the Friendly Ghost.
All of the movies with the exception of the last two were created to scare the bejeezes out of you. Hallow eyes, masks, and creative killing tactics let the mind run wild and wonder if you are next.