NBA Players get a lot of money in endorsements from shoe companies, so here's a list of the 10 best NBA players shoes. All of these shoes are stylish, functional and iconic.
- Michael Jordan: Nike Air 2010 (or 25). To mark the 25thAnniversary of the legendary Air Jordan line Nike brought out the Nike Air 25 made for the 2009-10 NBA season worn by Dwyane Wade who was handpicked by Jordan. Initially banned by the NBA because they were deemed too colorful the “Air Jordan” still remain one of the best basketball player’s shoes of all time. The shoe is performance engineered for speed and revives the Jordan innovation of the collar for better ankle support.
- LeBron James: Nike Air Zoom LeBron VI. The biggest endorsements he received when he was drafted was from Nike and since then they have made six pairs for LeBron including his latest the Nike Air Zoom VI. The Zoom features the full length Nike Zoom, carbon-fiber cup to provide stability and a lightweight natural motion outsole which works with the player’s movement. For style LeBron had his mantras- passion, family, winning, fearless and vision added as highlights on the collar.
- Adidas TS Cut Creator. Made for Chauncey Billups, Gilbert Arenas and Derrick Rose for the 2010-11 season in their team colors, this shoe promotes speed and natural movement. The shoe features a Foremotion technology on the midsole and a large vent to allow for easy breathing and helps keep the foot cool.
- Kevin Durant: Nike KD II. The second signature shoe from Kevin Durant worn in the 2009-10 season. The shoe features two extra grips on the back to stop him from slipping out of it and also has a Zoom sole for comfort, a forefroot strap and a mesh tongue the shoes promote performance, mobility and grip.
- Kobe Bryant: Nike Zoom Kobe V. His fifth signature shoe which was released earlier this year. Featuring 10 mm forefoot profile and a weight of 10.6 ounces these shoe was designed to meet Kobe’s precision speed and style. The shoes can be found in a variety of colors including the Lakers’ colors and the white and silver which was a special edition for the 2010 NBA Finals.
- Adidas TS Commander LT. These shoes were made for the 2010-11 NBA season and worn by Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett. Lighter than previous models the shoe features a midsole construction with better cushioning to provide support and comfort for the player as well as the perforated mid-foot design to keep the foot cool.
- Nike Hyperdunk. Initially worn by the Nike players in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, they were then made for Tony Parker and other notable NBA players. Featuring Fylywire technology, perforations on the side, forefoot flex, heel counter and a mesh tongue to allow breathing the Hyperdunk is a revolutionary NBA players shoe providing comfort, stability, flexibility, speed and ventilation.
- Carmelo Anthony: Nike Jordan Melo M6. Part of Team Jordan, Melo brings us his sixth signature shoe, which takes a different approach from his past shoes with its lightweight construction. With a leather upper, perforation, zoom air heal and an exaggerated tongue similar to that of the Air Jordan II for comfort, support and ventilation.
- Chris Paul: Air Jordan CP3 Tribute. The third signature shoe from Chris Paul under the Team Jordan brand made by Nike. The shoe is inspired by the Air Jordan III featuring the Jumpman logo. With a leather and mesh upper, sculpted Phylon midsole and an engineered system pattern to promote comfort and performance.
- John Wall: Reebok ZigTech Slash. Wall makes his debut on the court and in the endorsement game with a $25 million dollar deal with Rebook for his first signature shoe. The shoe is in black, gold and blue features a synthetic upper, a big ZigTech sole and triangle vents.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.