- How To Make Your Girlfriend Jealous
- How To Make Your Girlfriend Happy After A Big Fight
- What To Do If My Girlfriend Wants Things Her Way
- 10 Best Rap Songs To Dedicate To Your Girlfriend
- What To Do If My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's Wrong
- How To Get A Better Girlfriend
- 10 Songs About Boy Cheating On Girl
10 Best Never Say Goodbye Songs
The ten best never say goodbye songs tell a different story than break up songs. Never say goodbye songs tell of perfect love, constant commitment and the work that couples do when they want to stay together. Contrary to popular belief, chicks and dudes both want a relationship to work out, so there's nothing sissified about giving your partner a gift of song that says you're in it for the long haul and never will say goodbye.
- "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton. Dolly's tune has been recorded by Emmylou Harris, Flying Burrito Brothers and a host of others. It's the ultimate best never say goodbye songs, even when the couple has split.
- "Forever and Ever Amen" by Randy Travis. A never say goodbye song with a little country flavor, Travis offers up this tune to his forever love. Travis takes the part of the formerly wild lover who is tamed by his love and itemizes the forever part of their love, including "as long as old men sit and talk about the weather."
- "Thing Called Love" by John Hiatt. Singer/songwriter Hiatt is the ultimate romantic, and he pens this tune about the realization that love is a magical institution. The lyrics claim that love, "Don't come from you and me, it comes from up above." Love in this song is real and not a fairy tale.
- "Thing Called Love" by Bonnie Raitt. Ms. Raitt sings about love in this rendition of Hiatt's tune. Mixing humor with the wish for love, Bonnie tells her love to take off the kid gloves and start living. It's nice to see the male and female versions of this song to show how Cupid is an equal opportunity employer.
- "Put It On Me" by Ja Rule. A downtown song to let your partner know that your love is the kind that will classify for the best never say goodbye song, Ja Rule's tune reminds your lover of a love that will last.
- "All That I Got Is You" by Ghostface Feat and Mary J. Blige. The title says it all in this classic never say goodbye song. When you find the person you never want to lose, this song tells the person that they are your everything.
- "At Last" by Etta James. The ultimate never say goodbye song, "At Last" is a jazz classic that tells your partner that you are the one he's been waiting for during his lifetime. This song has been done by many artists, but Ms. James gives a classic rendition.
- "More Than Words" by Extreme. This group explains to listeners that love is more than the simple statement of a few words. More than words tells your love that she's the one.
- "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge. This slow ballad puts your heart on your sleeve to let your partner know that there isn't anyone else. It's a classic never say goodbye tune.
- "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey. The title to this song released in 2005 says it all. No other person is the proper fit for you and your partner. The song won two Grammy Awards and is sure to tell your lover that they are your number one.
Posted on: Jan. 02, 2011