Football season has begun and fans will love a playlist of ten best NFL pump-up songs! Pump-up songs help get the blood flowing, fill listeners with a burst of energy, and get them ready for the game, whether playing or watching on TV, ready for work, or a workout or run, or even simply getting revved up for doing some housework. The ten best NFL pump up songs are listed below.
- "Heart of a Champion" by Nelly. Some of Nelly's songs have that unique ability to bring energy to anyone. This song has lyrics to match, helping listeners envision themselves stronger and pushing themselves to their limits. The mention of a few top NFL players in the lyrics doesn't hurt either!
- "The Final Countdown" by Europe. This song is easily recognizable and a great way to pump-up before an event, task, or just for the day. It is often used in short scenes on TV or ads for that same reason.
- "Here Comes the Boom" by Nelly. Another by Nelly, this song was used with several football videos and games. The sound and lyrics might not work for every listener, but they are a great pump-up song for those that can get into it.
- "Here Comes Trouble" by Maino. Rap and hip hop quickly made their way into the pump-up music realm with pro sports, and this song is another favorite among many.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eminem. While not on everyone's top ten list, this song has unique lyrics and a tone that can rev up many listeners. For getting pumped-up for the NFL this could easily make it to a top ten pump-up songs list.
- "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor. Probably his most famous song, this song is a great pump-up song for any sport or event, NFL included. The music helps set the tone and boost energy quick.
- "Right Now" by Van Halen. This song could quite possibly be one of the best pump-up songs of all time. The lyrics and music work together and could pump-up even the grumpiest of people for the NFL season.
- "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" by Jay-Z. A great pick for any NFL pump-up songs playlists, with lyrics mentioning football or sport related words and a catchy, energy-boosting beat. Even ESPN made it into the lyrics.
- "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses. With it's classic rock sound this could be an easy favorite pump-up song for older NFL fans or classic rock fans, as well as for NFL fans in general. The lyrics are catchy and clean and the song is a great way to get pumped-up.
- "Fight Music" by D-12. The lyrics leave a bit to be desired for some, but the song featuring Eminem is among the favorite pump-up songs for many NFL fans.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.