Are you searching for the 10 best nightclubs in Hawaii? Do you want to spend a good time in a one-of-a-kind place? Here is a short guide on where to find the best nightclubs in Hawaii.
- Planet Hollywood. Located in the heart of Waikiki, Planet Hollywood is the place to be if you want to feel like a star. Here you can enjoy a unique dining experience inspired by famous Hollywood stories and stars. Browse tons of memorabilia and listen to live music while enjoying your drink. Planet Hollywood: 2155 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, (808) 924-7877.
- Pearl Ultralounge. This luxurious nightclub offers live music, fresh signature cocktails and special events. The club is a great place to take friends or dates, especially because it is located on top of a shopping mall. Pearl Nightclub: 1450 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96814, (808) 944-8000.
- Nashville Waikiki Nightclub. If you love country music, this place is an excellent choice. Described as the country western and classic rock saloon of Hawaii, Nashville Waikiki Nightclub features live entertainment five nights a week. There is no cover charge and they have drink specials throughout the evening. Be sure to check out their fun casino nights! Nashville Waikiki Nightclub: 2330 Kuhio Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, (808) 926-7911.
- Rumours Nightclub. Honolulu's hottest nightclub is definitely the place to dance. This is a nice place with a state-of-the-art electronic disco system. If you're looking for an alternative to the disco scene, be sure to try this one. Rumours Nightclub: 410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, HI 96814, (808) 955-4811.
Zanzabar Nightclub. Come here for cutting-edge style, good music and class. Theme nights and karaoke fill the weekly schedule. This is one of the best nightclubs in Hawaii, so be sure to check it out. Zanzabar Night Club: 2255 Kuhio Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, (808) 924-3939.
Yard House Nightclub. This nightclub is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Once you get inside, you can enjoy a great selection of draft beer, very large portions of food and spectacular service. Yard House Night Club: 226 Lewers St., Honolulu, HI 96815, (808)-923-9273.
Esprit Nightclub. You can't miss the only beachfront nightclub on Waikiki beach with live entertainment. Esprit Lounge is perhaps the most popular nightclub in the area, maintaining a good reputation for having an amazing atmosphere. Esprit Nightclub: 2255 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, (808) 922-4422.
- Rumfire. Get ready for an explosion of tastes, stylish outdoor lounge sections and more than 100 different varieties of rum. This place has the best signature cocktails that you can enjoy while admiring the beauty of a Waikiki beachfront setting. Rumfire: 2255 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, (808) 921-4600.
- Pipeline Café Nightclub. This is a nice, roomy club that features a huge video screen behind the DJ. It is the kind of club you’d expect from New York or LA. Being one of the most versatile venues in Hawaii, Pipeline is extremely popular for its good music. Pipeline Café Night Club: 805 Pohukaina St., Honolulu, HI 96813, (808)-589-1999.
- Lulu's Surf Club. This place offers beautiful views of the beach and the bikinis, tasty food and a fantastic atmosphere. It has a retro-style surf theme, and it's always playing surfing videos. Forget about your everyday worries and get ready to have fun at one of the best nightclubs in Hawaii! Lulu's Surf Night Club: 2589 Kalakaua Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, (808) 926-5222.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
What Makes Men Attractive To Women
Made Man interviewed University of Texas professor of clinical psychology Dr. Cindy M. Meston, author of Why Women Have Sex, to find out what really attracts women to men. Turns ou ...