Let's face it, its 2010 and you are going to need to know the 10 Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas if you are going to be taking a trip to Sin City any time soon! We have come up with the hottest night clubs in Las Vegas. Put your Party pants on while we count out the best night clubs Vegas has to offer!
- XS at Encore. XS opened on New Years Eve 2008 with over 40,000 sq. feet of pure party space. This high class club hosts two main bars and three additional bars and a sound system that is sure to blow you away. XS also has an amazing outside patio that has 26 Cabanas and four bars surrounding the enormous pool! 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Haze at Aria. Move over old Las Vegas, there is a new club in town. Haze located in the brand new Aria Hotel has got Las Vegas buzzing! This 25,500-square-foot club is the scene for anyone who likes to party. Fall in love with the Las Vegas Club scene all over again when you visit this brand new captivating experience. 3730 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Pure at Caesar's Palace. Pure is one of Las Vegas's best night clubs. Located inside Caesar's Palace this venue is the favorite for many of Hollywood's Hottest Celebrities. Pure is known for shelling out the bucks for big name celebs to just make an appearance. 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Rain at The Palms. Rain is packed every night it is open. With Paul Oakenfold as a regular House DJ every Saturday Night, your night of dancing will turn into morning as Rain is open till 5am. If VIP is your way to go Rain has it all, Skyboxes, Cabanas and Water booths provide you with that extra special night of fun and partying with some of your closest friends! 4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Vanity at Hard Rock Hotel. It is no surprise that Vanity located at the Hard Rock Hotel is amongst the 10 Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas. With over 14,000 square feet of space to get absolutely crazy and 60 VIP booths with a terrace overlooking Hard Rock Beach club, Vanity is just that hot! Make sure you bring that special credit card though, Vanity bottle service starts at $500 ! 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Prive at Planet Hollywood. Prive has become one of Las Vegas's hottest night clubs. It features over 12,000 square feet of its signature brand of South Beach- style "joie de vivre." Prive is also the hot spot for many celebrities. Guests of Prive are promised with a fun and fantastic night to remember as they have many surprise performances and celebrity guests. 3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Rok Vegas at New York, New York. May not be the biggest venue in the world but it has a lot to offer. The huge screen that goes all the way around the club plays videos of each song and gives it a fun atmosphere! Make sure you get a VIP table the VIP service is second to none if you want to feel like that special person. 3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- RumJungle at Mandalay Bay. Rumjungle is the ultimate party spot. With bongo drums rising from the floor and the music, lights and atmosphere of the jungle this is sure to be a party you will never forget, or forget, the best nights are usually the ones you cannot remember! This three floor club features the world's largest rum bar and of the hottest dance floors Sin City has to offer. Its no wonder rumjungle is in the 10 Best Nightclubs Las Vegas has to offer. 3950 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Tao at The Venetian. Tao has become one of Sin City's favorite clubs for everyone. Located inside the upscale Venetian, you can imagine what standards this intimate club has. With celebrities such as the Kardashians frequenting the club it is sure to offer you a fun and exciting night to be had by all. 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Christian Audigier at Treasure Island. Christian Audigier made the 10 Best Club list for the pure reason their table service starts at $125.00. Enough said. 3300 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.