10 Best Nike Men Watches
Do you love Nike and need to know the 10 best Nike men's watches? Who doesn't love Nike? It is the worlds leading supplier of shoes and athletic apparel. The styles are cutting edge and the brand name represents quality. The selection of watches that Nike manufactures are made of the same cutting edge designs and durability that Nike is well known for. These ten watches are the best watches from the best brand name
- Nike Blade: This watch is sexy. It features two cool countdown timers. It also features a neat backlighting system and is water resistant for up to 100mm. The Nike Blade utilizes the polyurethane strap that is more comfortable than others. It also has a stainless steel buckle and backplate.
- Nike Hammer Camo. The stylish fatigue design is not the only thing that is strong on this watch. Featuring a stainless steel and ion plated backplate and bezel that makes it strong and durable, this watch is definitely one of the ten best options available in men's watches. There is also a time and date display as well as two alarms. It even keeps time in two different timezones.
- The Lebron III: This watch is named after major playmaker Lebron James.. The Lebron logo is all over this watch. It also matches the Lebron 3 shoe. This watch boasts a mineral glass crystal that is resistant to scratching which makes it one of the ten best Nike men's watches.
- The Trax Speed 100 Super: Designed for track athletes, the Trax Speed 100 Super features an extra large display with a 100 lap chronograph. It also features a convertible display. Imagine having a personal trainer around your wrist. This watch features interval timers. One of the greatest features of this watch is that it offers the ability to enter target time and track progress.
- Lance 10 ½ Square Leather: The Lance 10 ½ was designed to commemorate Lance Armstrong's courage on October 2nd 1996, when Lance got back on the bike after battling cancer. This watch was designed with that strength in mind. Featuring an amazing three time alarms and one hydration alarm, this watch is tricked out. Added to the list of benefits is the 100 hour chronograph with timer and data recall. When looking for the best Nike men's watches look no further.
- Triax V10: When training or working out, why not wear a watch that helps reach goals. The Triax V10 has a cool speed sensor. It also features a data mode that can replay all of the specifics of the workout. The foot mounted speed and distance monitor makes this watch a must-have for those who endeavor to train or who need to get in shape.
- Oregon Series Digital Super: Much like the state this durable watch provides the needed endurance to finish the race. This watch is primarily considered an outdoor watch and features the 100 hour chronograph as well as the three time alarms and one hydration alarm that is so crucial for runners and bicyclists.
- Nike Ratchet Watch: This watch works hard. It is built with a sturdy yet beautiful Titanium case. It features water resistance up to 100mm. The mineral crystal is also scratch resistant. The Nike Swoosh in the corner is an excellent style addition
- Triax C10: When is a watch not just a watch? When it measures heart rate as well. This watch features an anatomically designed chest transmitter. The digital transmitter is designed to reduce crosstalk from other devices. The programmable heart rate timer gives a beep alert when out of zone. This watch certainly belongs in the list of the top ten Nike men's watches.
- Finally the Oregon Series Alti Compass. This watch is designed for outdoor conditions as well. Featuring four time alarms, two altitude alarms, and one hydration alarm this watch is amazing. The time and date display is easy to read and the digital compass and barometer are an amazing feature on this watch.
When searching for the ten best Nike men's watches there are quite a few options. Nike creates quality watches that are equally as functional. These ten Nike men's watches feature the best in design and usefulness. Just Do It.